Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2023, 03:29 PM   #1981
MER

Stay very still and avoid eye contact.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 03:30 PM   #1982
11-5, baby

Received some ENDelt rep recently.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 03:32 PM   #1983
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy God View Post
Received some ENDelt rep recently.
Need a receipt.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 03:38 PM   #1984
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I got a drive-by rep comment and thumbs up from ENDelt on a 14-year-old post this morning.

He's still out there!
So when he’s not deleting every old post of his he can find, he’s teasing people with rep and thumbs. What a wanker.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2023, 04:44 PM   #1985
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
So when he’s not deleting every old post of his he can find, he’s teasing people with rep and thumbs. What a wanker.
He’s here following this thread, repped this post with the message, “Exactly”.

Bitch, come out and play.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 05:02 PM   #1986
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I got a drive-by rep comment and thumbs up from ENDelt on a 14-year-old post this morning.

He's still out there!
No way.

I miss that 5-headed bastard. He's my type of degenerate...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2023, 05:04 PM   #1987
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Stay very still and avoid eye contact.
I never banged him so neither one of us has any guilt or spite for the other.

At least I don't think I was that drunk...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2023, 05:08 PM   #1988
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

I did enough for all of us and there's still no guilt or spite.
Still.

You don't want to spook him.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2023, 05:16 PM   #1989
**** the Raiders

Quote:

Let’s be honest now, you were both that drunk.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 05:18 PM   #1990
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I did enough for all of us and there's still no guilt or spite.
Still.

You don't want to spook him.
I don't know how I could.
I'm about as laid back a fellow you'll see this side of Snoop Dog...
Old 11-20-2023, 05:21 PM   #1991
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Let’s be honest now, you were both that drunk.
I had a chaperone that night. And I was throwing up so damned much I don't think I could have given or received anything beyond a towel...
Old 11-20-2023, 05:30 PM   #1992
**** the Raiders

Quote:
I had a chaperone that night. And I was throwing up so damned much I don't think I could have given or received anything beyond a towel...
Oh, I wasn’t saying that anything did happen, just that the both of you were drunk enough that something could have.
Old 11-20-2023, 05:35 PM   #1993
"Think BOOM!"

What is an "ENDelt"?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2023, 05:38 PM   #1994
New and Improved

And here I thought I was special when he repped me.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2023, 05:41 PM   #1995
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
What is an "ENDelt"?
It's a creature created when you give beer to a bearsqatch the turn it loose on a football bulletin board.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.