Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:48 AM   #1981
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
People conveniently forget that they would've also had to give up 2 first round picks.
beat me to it...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:48 AM   #1982
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Look at you growing up.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:50 AM   #1983
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
KC doesn’t need elite WRs to succeed. This is a good thing as elite WRs are very expensive. They need WRs that are where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there and to catch the ball when thrown to them.
Need to just keep drafting them.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:51 AM   #1984
MVP

QBs who can throw it and catch it too. Like Lamar and Tanneyhill don't become available everyday. Oh wait... that was Mariota
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:54 AM   #1985
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I want Tyron Smith I think.

If KC coaches see starter in Wanya’s future at all, the best thing you can do for him is bring in a HOFer to teach him a thing or two. Maybe he fills in the gaps that currently exist with Morris’ rawness.

And Smith was still great last year.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:55 AM   #1986
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I want Tyron Smith I think.

If KC coaches see starter in Wanya’s future at all, the best thing you can do for him is bring in a HOFer to teach him a thing or two. Maybe he fills in the gaps that currently exist with Morris’ rawness.

And Smith was still great last year.
If he can stay healthy I'd agree. Maybe he takes less for a chance at glory? But, I don't think its realistic honestly.

I'm on the Mims train personally, though after his combine, he might end up going too early for us to make a reasonable trade up for.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:56 AM   #1987
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:56 AM   #1988
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I actually think (and not trolling here) that Denver should pursue Zack. I mean what do they lose at this point? It would be interesting to see if Payton can develop him. If he does then you have a QB that was highly drafted that could better the Broncos. If not, they lose very little. Only 2-3 QBs in this draft more talented than him and they all will be gone before Denver picks. It’s a low risk move.
A very, very underrated storyline for the upcoming season sees Darnold and Wilson on new teams playing competent football while Rodgers regresses and plays like a 40-year-old and the Jets find a new way to implode.

There would be something very satisfying there.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:59 AM   #1989
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Look at you growing up.
I'm so proud of him
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:02 AM   #1990
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Any GM who makes deals giving up 3 consecutive first rounders should be fired immediately in today's NFL. That's like some straight up Draft Day movie bullshit right there.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:07 AM   #1991
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
no, but you can’t roll with what we had this year. if the offense has its problems like it is last year, i don’t think a super bowl win is likely.
Agreed. The two biggest issues the receivers had last year were those two things. Good receivers can do both which is why it’s not necessary to have elite WRs.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-12-2024, 08:12 AM   #1992
Starter

Seeing a decent amount of tweets suggesting Pats and Chiefs are the two in the running for Ridley.

No sources that I'm standing behind, but a lot of people seem to think it's either us or them for Ridley.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:14 AM   #1993
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
Seeing a decent amount of tweets suggesting Pats and Chiefs are the two in the running for Ridley.

No sources that I'm standing behind, but a lot of people seem to think it's either us or them for Ridley.
I haven’t seen anything about the Chiefs
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:19 AM   #1994
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I haven’t seen anything about the Chiefs
I've seen a number of self acclaimed "Pats Insiders" and such (hence why I said no sources I'd stand behind) claim it on Twitter. Just one of those that sticks out to me because it's weird that THEY are saying we're involved. Usually its our disillusioned fans that go out of their way to link players to us lol
Old 03-12-2024, 08:21 AM   #1995
In Search of a Life

He's 29. Unless it's like a 2 year deal, I'd be surprised if the Chiefs are in there.

The Chiefs are usually pretty quiet about their stuff too.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.