Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:13 PM   #19891
Andy Reid Supporter

AMC theatres facing bankruptcy. I think theatres could be widely affected by this pandemic. Already had a lot of trouble before

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...ie-bankruptcy/
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:14 PM   #19892
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
There has to be a better way to test this.
I don't know, man. This thing didn't even exist six months months ago. It took them over two years to isolate HIV in the lab, and more than a year after that for an approved test.

We've made a lot of strides in 35 years, but sometimes these things just take time.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 07:15 PM   #19893
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Too bad it costs an arm and a leg
You can get a jug of organic pure maple syrup for almost nothing at costco.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:17 PM   #19894
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Can you describe the difference to someone who has only ever had Aunt Jemima?
More mapley? Gamier? not sure lol.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:17 PM   #19895
Woman should only make babies

Wood the whole thing
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:18 PM   #19896
Supporter

Quote:
It's real thin and much sweeter IMO. A little goes a long way. To me the flavor seems more natural but I am biased. Everyone should try it once.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:18 PM   #19897
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by limested View Post
You can get a jug of organic pure maple syrup for almost nothing at costco.
Half litre is over 10 bucks here.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:18 PM   #19898
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
AMC theatres facing bankruptcy. I think theatres could be widely affected by this pandemic. Already had a lot of trouble before

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...ie-bankruptcy/
At the rate this is going there is a good chance that by the time we aren't locked down there won't be many places to go anyway. Small businesses have about another month at best before they are gone for good unless the Fed Gov keeps them going somehow, along with the jobs that go with them.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:19 PM   #19899
Starter

Quote:
Similar to the difference between licking the clam of a hooker compared to a super model’s.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:19 PM   #19900
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
It's real thin and much sweeter IMO. A little goes a long way. To me the flavor seems more natural but I am biased. Everyone should try it once.
Natural sweetener over artificial is healthier? lol
Old 04-10-2020, 07:20 PM   #19901
Supporter

Quote:
I make about 2 litres of syrup from the tree in my front yard every year.
2 litres of processed syrup? How much sap does it take to do that?
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:20 PM   #19902
Starter

Quote:
Half litre is over 10 bucks here.
That is cheap.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:21 PM   #19903
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by limested View Post
Similar to the difference between licking the clam of a hooker compared to a super model’s.
Did i miss an entertaining story somewhere?
Old 04-10-2020, 07:21 PM   #19904
Please squeeze

Quote:
I don't know, man. This thing didn't even exist six months months ago. It took them over two years to isolate HIV in the lab, and more than a year after that for an approved test.

We've made a lot of strides in 35 years, but sometimes these things just take time.

I know you're right, we are all just impatient and want to get back to our normal lives.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:21 PM   #19905
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
2 litres of processed syrup? How much sap does it take to do that?
40 to 1 ratio, 50-1 for birch