Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:30 AM   #1966
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Nobody gives a shit that you forgot to pay a ticket and got hauled in on a bench warrant. I'm sorry that you had to spend a few hours sorting out your complete inability to be a responsible adult at the age of 21 and make sure your ticket was paid. Now please shut the **** up about your dumb ****ing story that has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.
Iowa does... he keeps digging.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-02-2024, 10:31 AM   #1967
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Keyshawn is mad at him but then admits he has no idea about Rashee’s level of involvement.

Sounds like Skip Bayless’ AIDS has completely taken hold of him.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:31 AM   #1968
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
In one situation a person goes to jail for a misdemeanor... the other a man walks free after a felony that caused injury and gets to communicate through his lawyer while at home.

Tell ya what... go cause a 6 car injury accident then bail. $50 says police are at your door within 2 hours of identifying you.

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 10:34 AM   #1969
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
She like, "Apples to oranges"

"Bitch, that phrase don't make no sense, why can't fruit be compared?"

- Lil Dicky
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:37 AM   #1970
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
FS1s Keyshawn Johnson On Rashee Rice: “I know him and he’s old enough to know better. So, I’m passed at him. I’ve already text him and he won’t respond to me because my text was not nice. I tried to get him to understand the life that was getting ready to start. Comint out of SMU he had a little red flag there, he wasn’t the squeakiest cleanest guy going, he witch is why he fell to the 2nd round. But the I’m genuinely mad at him because he knows better, and I know he knows better. I hope somebody stole his car. I have no idea, but if he’s involved in it, it’s the stupidest thing that he could or ever be involved in. All you got to do is look at Henry Ruggs.”
It's hard to wade through because of all the rerun takes but I believe someone posted this a while back. The only thing that should be universally accepted at this point is basically what he is saying that it was incredibly stupid to even put himself in a situation like this.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 10:39 AM   #1971
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
I'm willing to bet that regardless of how this works out he will be on the hook for the lambo. Is the insurance going to cover the costs of a vehicle that was trashed because of wreckless driving and breaking the law?
It's a grey area. Nearly every auto policy has exclusions for damage caused during the commission of a felony. So if he's charged with one, his primary carrier theoretically could deny coverage, as could any insurance purchased through the rental agency.

In practice, however, it's likely his carrier would cover the damages, then immediately non-renew him. And finding another carrier to take him will be both difficult and expensive.
SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:42 AM   #1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
It's hard to wade through because of all the rerun takes but I believe someone posted this a while back. The only thing that should be universally accepted at this point is basically what he is saying that it was incredibly stupid to even put himself in a situation like this.
A 23 year old making questionable decisions is not inherently a crime.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:43 AM   #1973
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleChiefFan View Post
It's a grey area. Nearly every auto policy has exclusions for damage caused during the commission of a felony. So if he's charged with one, his primary carrier theoretically could deny coverage

then perhaps litigate or pay up with interest if he is not convicted

if its only a bit of damage (doesnt look like the lambo is totaled) they might do like you said and just pay up, and non renew

(for example, if simple math tells them it would eventually cost them 100k to litigate, and they might have to pay up anyway... they'd just pay up and save the 100k)
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:43 AM   #1974

Monitoring Von Miller as well?

Old 04-02-2024, 10:44 AM   #1975
Please squeeze

Rice made a poor decision, it happens at that young age. I know I did alot of dumb stuff that would probably would have ended my ass in jail if caught lol.

With that being said he is going the right away about it now, which is lawyer up, stfu and stay off social media.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 10:47 AM   #1976
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
A 23 year old making questionable decisions is not inherently a crime.
I am not utilizing my self appointed CP lawyer expertise at this time and am going to let the actual experts make any determinations that need to be made...

My point is and has been it was unfortunate and stupid that Rashee made some choices that put himself in this situation.

Last edited by Mulliganman; 04-02-2024 at 10:55 AM..
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.

Old 04-02-2024, 11:04 AM   #1977
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

So - best I can figure is TX Trasnp S. 550.021(c) applies here.

You can take 2nd and 3rd degree felony's off the list because they require death (2nd degree) or 'serious bodily injury' as defined by their penal code (3rd degree). Serious bodily injury requires "serious permanent disfigurement, or protracted loss or impairment of the function of any bodily member or organ."

Nothing indicates that is the case at this time.

So that leaves subsection 2 -- any collision that doesn't result in either of the two above. Punishable by not more than 5 years in State jail or a year in county. Fine not to exceed $5,000.

Oddly, it's not identified as a felony, but if its punishable by more than a year in state prison, that's typically classified as a felony offense (at least in Missouri). It looks like in Texas, any offense punishable by confinement in the state pen is a felony, but that's just not how they've written this section even though they expressly referred to felonies and degrees in subsection 1.

I think they reason they specifically did NOT refer to it as a 3rd degree felony is that it appears that the minimum sentence upon conviction of a 3rd degree felony is 2 years. They didn't want that level of floor so they wrote it out of their ordinary statutory scheme. Best guess I've got anyway.

So based on about 5 minutes of digging, it looks like the '10 years' stuff is...well, kinda made up. I'm not seeing that anywhere. I think that's largely because a 3rd degree felony is between 2 and 10 years but this situation (injury but not serious bodily injury as they define it) is specifically written out of that scheme. If they read that this is a possible felony offense and a 3rd degree felony is 2-10 years, that's probably where they got their '10 year' stuff.

Moreover, I think it might leave open the possibility of a misdemeanor charge on the same statute. It feels like they did that on purpose to leave open some prosecutorial discretion here. It's interesting to me that they wrote "or confinement in the county jail for not more than one year" because that's usually the outer bound of a felony charge. You can go to county on a misdemeanor and you can go up to a year on a misdemeanor. So this MIGHT mean that they've given prosecutorial discretion to charge this as a misdemeanor violation and in so doing, simply do it in a way that takes the potential of a prison term (rather than county confinement) off the table.

There are charges that vary between misdemeanor and felony only due to the amount/location of time the prosecutor is looking to get the guy to serve. That's how this looks to me. They get called 'hybrid felonies' a lot of the time in that they can be charged either way.

If I'm guessing, that's what happens here. They might charge him at a felony level (might not) and he pleas down to a misdemeanor on it, gets sentenced to 12 months in county with a suspended sentence.

And all that presumes he was the driver and everyone involved knows it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-02-2024, 11:08 AM   #1978
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I was actually broke as **** at the time. I was... 21? Deploying for the first time ever. My mother had offered to sort it for me and then promptly forgot.
I'm confident Royce West will not simply forget and the outcome will be more favorable for Rice. I'm sorry you had to go through that whole ordeal because of your Mother.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.

Old 04-02-2024, 11:09 AM   #1979
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So - best I can figure is TX Trasnp S. 550.021(c) applies here.

You can take 2nd and 3rd degree felony's off the list because they require death (2nd degree) or 'serious bodily injury' as defined by their penal code (3rd degree). Serious bodily injury requires "serious permanent disfigurement, or protracted loss or impairment of the function of any bodily member or organ."

Nothing indicates that is the case at this time.

So that leaves subsection 2 -- any collision that doesn't result in either of the two above. Punishable by not more than 5 years in State jail or a year in county. Fine not to exceed $5,000.

Oddly, it's not identified as a felony, but if its punishable by more than a year in state prison, that's typically classified as a felony offense (at least in Missouri). It looks like in Texas, any offense punishable by confinement in the state pen is a felony, but that's just not how they've written this section even though they expressly referred to felonies and degrees in subsection 1.

I think they reason they specifically did NOT refer to it as a 3rd degree felony is that it appears that the minimum sentence upon conviction of a 3rd degree felony is 2 years. They didn't want that level of floor so they wrote it out of their ordinary statutory scheme. Best guess I've got anyway.

So based on about 5 minutes of digging, it looks like the '10 years' stuff is...well, kinda made up. I'm not seeing that anywhere. I think that's largely because a 3rd degree felony is between 2 and 10 years but this situation (injury but not serious bodily injury as they define it) is specifically written out of that scheme. If they read that this is a possible felony offense and a 3rd degree felony is 2-10 years, that's probably where they got their '10 year' stuff.

Moreover, I think it might leave open the possibility of a misdemeanor charge on the same statute. It feels like they did that on purpose to leave open some prosecutorial discretion here. It's interesting to me that they wrote "or confinement in the county jail for not more than one year" because that's usually the outer bound of a felony charge. You can go to county on a misdemeanor and you can go up to a year on a misdemeanor. So this MIGHT mean that they've given prosecutorial discretion to charge this as a misdemeanor violation and in so doing, simply do it in a way that takes the potential of a prison term (rather than county confinement) off the table.

There are charges that vary between misdemeanor and felony only due to the amount/location of time the prosecutor is looking to get the guy to serve. That's how this looks to me. They get called 'hybrid felonies' a lot of the time in that they can be charged either way.

If I'm guessing, that's what happens here. They might charge him at a felony level (might not) and he pleas down to a misdemeanor on it, gets sentenced to 12 months in county with a suspended sentence.

And all that presumes he was the driver and everyone involved knows it.
CLAYSTER YOU SAID "HE GOOD"

THIS IS NOT HE GOOD!!!!!!!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-02-2024, 11:12 AM   #1980
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
CLAYSTER YOU SAID "HE GOOD"

THIS IS NOT HE GOOD!!!!!!!
Eh - that is, IMO, a worst case scenario.

And a 12 month SIS is pretty much dick in the grand scheme of things.

He still good.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread