Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:31 AM   #1966
Baba Ganoush

I just woke up so here you guys go, you’re welcome.

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:35 AM   #1967
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:

I just woke up so here you guys go, you’re welcome.

Just put the web version of Twitter on your phone instead of the app so you can properly embed posts man
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:35 AM   #1968
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Rice - Diontae - Worthy would be some hiiiiiigh ceiling shit.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:35 AM   #1969
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Rosenhaus is a mother****er

as soon as Tommy Townsend signed up with him I knew he was gone

where is D Henry going to land
I'll take the punt God.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:36 AM   #1970
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I haven’t really talked about Diontae Johnson in this thread - don’t remember if it has been discussed.

But that’s also something I’m completely down to explore. Even more so now with Wilson in Pittsburgh being such a bad fit with what Johnson is effective at.

If the price tag is something like a third round pick, that’s worth considering for sure.
Couldn’t agree more.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:40 AM   #1971
MVP

Quote:
I haven’t really talked about Diontae Johnson in this thread - don’t remember if it has been discussed.

But that’s also something I’m completely down to explore. Even more so now with Wilson in Pittsburgh being such a bad fit with what Johnson is effective at.

If the price tag is something like a third round pick, that’s worth considering for sure.
I'd like your insight on what Dionte does well and how he fits. I think he's a solid route runner who can play outside. I understand he has a rep as a ball dropper to an extent but I think for a low pick he would be worth a shot.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:41 AM   #1972
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I bet you he could be had for a 5th

Which is cheap enough that you don’t absolutely have to extend him either

Didn’t like his low effort stuff last year but I think that ultimately was the frustration of their QB play boiling over

He’s the best route runner “available “
I'd be down for that. He also struggles with drops a bit though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:43 AM   #1973
Andy Reid Supporter

I expect to see a Mahomes restructure or Sneed trade today. Probably the former
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:43 AM   #1974
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Just put the web version of Twitter on your phone instead of the app so you can properly embed posts man
Testing

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:44 AM   #1975
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The thing with Samuel is that while he isn't going to be an elite WR, he's gonna be steady.

Rice is your #1 WR, they're gonna expect a jump from him. They'll draft another guy probably fairly high.

So you need a few vets.
KC doesn’t need elite WRs to succeed. This is a good thing as elite WRs are very expensive. They need WRs that are where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there and to catch the ball when thrown to them.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-12-2024, 07:45 AM   #1976
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Testing

Look at you growing up.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:45 AM   #1977
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
The Broncos also have other quarterback options.
Among the free-agent quarterbacks still available are Jimmy Garoppolo, Ryan Tannehill and Mason Rudolph.
https://www.9news.com/article/sports...0-c11254c596bf
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:46 AM   #1978
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post

Well and that 2 #1's thing might have made a difference...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:48 AM   #1979
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The Broncos also have other quarterback options.
Among the free-agent quarterbacks still available are Jimmy Garoppolo, Ryan Tannehill and Mason Rudolph.
Boy, I certainly do not miss when we were looking for a QB, because if I had to look forward to one of those 3... just shoot me.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:48 AM   #1980
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
KC doesn’t need elite WRs to succeed. This is a good thing as elite WRs are very expensive. They need WRs that are where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there and to catch the ball when thrown to them.
no, but you can’t roll with what we had this year. if the offense has its problems like it is last year, i don’t think a super bowl win is likely.
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.