Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:20 PM   #1951
MER

I haven't even been on 100 dates.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:20 PM   #1952
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
That's funny coming from the guy who's been on several hundred unsuccessful dates yet continues to do the same thing over and over.
FIGHT ME IRL
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:22 PM   #1953
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
FIGHT ME IRL

Ok. I think I'm gonna do the well brunch this week if its not too cold.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:22 PM   #1954
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist View Post
Meh, I've been in 4-5 legitimate relationships. The current one will be a year in april. After about 6 months, the honeymoon bullshit wears off and people start acting real in my experience. That's when you really know if you are compatible.
I think it takes years to really know anybody. And by then you're fighting familiarity wanting to breed contempt, or people just get worn down and quit trying, and then eventually you (meaning the couple...) have to decide whether it's really worth the effort that real relationships take.

I think that's the disservice that fictional romance ultimately does. The real thing is not usually easy.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:23 PM   #1955
MER

GOCHIEFS HAS TECHNICALLY DATED MORE THAN ME

WTF
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:24 PM   #1956
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
GOCHIEFS HAS TECHNICALLY DATED MORE THAN ME

WTF
I haven't been on several hundred dates.

I'm guessing I'm nearing the century mark, though.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:25 PM   #1957
oxymoron

Quote:
I haven't even been on 100 dates.
I haven't even been on 1 date.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:26 PM   #1958
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
How did you get married, again?

Old 02-18-2015, 10:26 PM   #1959
Inmem 2.0

Discuss my intention was to not throw shade I have seen this movie before with countless women where they are insecure think they need to find a man who makes there life yada yada and almost always never ends well. Like CL said the whole love thing takes months. Just seems silly to me.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:26 PM   #1960
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
You are such a girl.

I'm talking about a free space for her to talk about her b/f without her b/f knowing about it.
Uh huh. Suuuuuuure.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:27 PM   #1961
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
Discuss my intention was to not throw shade I have seen this movie before with countless women where they are insecure think they need to find a man who makes there life yada yada and almost always never ends well. Like CL said the whole love thing takes months. Just seems silly to me.
You're assuming luv is insecure?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:28 PM   #1962
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I've never been proposed to.

We should have hooked our exes up together.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:28 PM   #1963
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
There is no assumption.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:30 PM   #1964
MER

Quote:
Uh huh. Suuuuuuure.
Believe what you want chickie, the world is a big scary place.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:30 PM   #1965
I'll be back.

Quote:
I think anyone over 30 who isn't married is probably insecure. I started using Minoxidil this year because, although I have a full head of hair, I do have a receding hairline, a history of male pattern baldness in my family, and want to head that shit off at the pass. I don't want to be bald and single in five years.

Closed Thread