Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2024, 11:36 AM  
The Insider

*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP

Last edited by ChiefsCountry; 02-13-2024 at 06:15 PM..
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM   #1951
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Probably just to make you ask another inane question like this one. I swear, every day you're coming unglued about something. Have a valium or something, goddamn.
That post was what you would consider coming unglued? Over exaggerate much?

Everything I've complained about it a legitimate gripe. Block me if you don't like it, ****in lot lizard.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM   #1952
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
That post was what you would consider coming unglued? Over exaggerate much?

Everything I've complained about it a legitimate gripe. Block me if you don't like it, ****in lot lizard.
Like clockwork... Sure am glad I'm not on my period 365 days a year. Good luck with that. Maybe we can all chip in and get you a lifetime supply of Midol, ****ing crybaby, know nothing jagoff.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:08 AM   #1953
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Like clockwork... Sure am glad I'm not on my period 365 days a year. Good luck with that. Maybe we can all chip in and get you a lifetime supply of Midol, ****ing crybaby, know nothing jagoff.
Please, all knowing Lizard of the Lot, explain to me what is wrong with my complaints. Look into your Stinky Ass Turd of Knowledge and tell me how I falter. Did my criticisms of QTardo hurt your little homer feelings?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 12:20 AM   #1954
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Please, all knowing Lizard of the Lot, explain to me what is wrong with my complaints. Look into your Stinky Ass Turd of Knowledge and tell me how I falter. Did my criticisms of QTardo hurt your little homer feelings?
Awww, bless your heart. I apologize for before. I should've known. It's past your bedtime, and you're cranky. Here, let's find your binky and get you to bed little guy...
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:56 AM   #1955
Wasted away again...

Geeez, just put each other on ignore, will ya? No one wants to have to wade through your petty bullshit.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:34 AM   #1956
21st Century Schizoid Fan

NOW the White Sox fire Pedro Grifol?

Spoiler!
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #1957
Perpetual Mediocrity

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 09:43 AM   #1958
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Think how much better he would be at home had we hired AJ Hinch. Shit he would OPS 2.00
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:51 AM   #1959
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Think how much better he would be at home had we hired AJ Hinch. Shit he would OPS 2.00

Is it true? Is he the new Altuve?
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 10:58 AM   #1960
MVP

Quote:
He had two bad road stretches in which he went 3-27 and had a .278 OPS in 7 games in May and then a 9 game stretch in June in which he went 6-36 and had a .467 OPS. So 16 games on the road where he went 9-63 is what is keeping his road stats lower. This is such a dumb ass "gotcha" and I'm really not surprised that you are posting it.
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #1961
Choco Favre

Quote:
Hey buddy, how's the Blue Jays season going?

Sorry to hear that. Well, we're in the playoff hunt.

Toodles!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:06 AM   #1962
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post

Toodles!
Could you imagine being such a shitty team that youre 10 games under .500 and have no shot at making the playoffs?
Old Today, 11:07 AM   #1963
Dazed and Confused

Quote:

Is it true? Is he the new Altuve?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 11:09 AM   #1964
Choco Favre

Quote:
Could you imagine being such a shitty team that youre 10 games under .500 and have no shot at making the playoffs?
KCC has the Canadian Football League and the Toronto Blue Jays.

What a sports life he has up there.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:11 AM   #1965
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post

Toodles!
It turns out that alleged cheating (see above) and playing the White Sox (perhaps the worst team in modern baseball history) 15 times a season pays off.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote