Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:20 AM   #1951
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Rice off the hook yet?

Only if Person B pay his ticket...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 10:20 AM   #1952
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=1931

Sorry... I had a few other things on my mind.
I get it. You were deployed and didn't have 5 minutes to write a check and sent it or go online and pay it before you left...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 10:20 AM   #1953
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
Person A gets a ticket...

Asks Person B to take care of it...

Person B doesn't take care of it...

Person A doesn't take care of it...

Person A gets pulled over and sent to Jail...

In one situation a person goes to jail for a misdemeanor... the other a man walks free after a felony that caused injury and gets to communicate through his lawyer while at home.

Tell ya what... go cause a 6 car injury accident then bail. $50 says police are at your door within 2 hours of identifying you.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:20 AM   #1954
Emporer of Mongo

Chiefsplanet Experts

(Took the meme and made the obvious changes)
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 10:22 AM   #1955
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
In one situation a person goes to jail for a misdemeanor... the other a man walks free after a felony that caused injury and gets to communicate through his lawyer while at home.

Tell ya what... go cause a 6 car injury accident then bail. $50 says police are at your door within 2 hours of identifying you.

you forgot to capitalize FELONY
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 10:23 AM   #1956
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Everyone should let this one go with this statement. If you've never been deployed, you'll never understand.

We can disagree about a lot of things, but someone that tries to get the situation taken care of, but fails to check up on it while being deployed gets a total pass from me.

Thanks for your service Janx.
Please. 5 minutes to pay a ticket. He should be embarrassed for invoking that excuse. Let alone the notices that he would have received stating he would be arrested.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:24 AM   #1957
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:

The only thing Identifying RR at the scene were the cars...

Again, there are No warrants out for him...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:24 AM   #1958
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
Chiefsplanet Experts

(Took the meme and made the obvious changes)
Post of the Day!
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:25 AM   #1959
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I get it. You were deployed and didn't have 5 minutes to write a check and sent it or go online and pay it... ��
I was actually broke as **** at the time. I was... 21? Deploying for the first time ever. My mother had offered to sort it for me and then promptly forgot.

I'm fairly certain there were no on-line payment options at the time.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:26 AM   #1960
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
you forgot to capitalize FELONY
I'm sure Janx spent a minimum of 6 months in jail for not paying his ticket.

JFC, this thread is reeruned.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-02-2024, 10:27 AM   #1961
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
I was actually broke as **** at the time. I was... 21? My mother had offered to sort it for me and then promptly forgot.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that probable cause has yet to be established, confirming Rashee as the driver?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:27 AM   #1962
Has a particular set of skills

FS1s Keyshawn Johnson On Rashee Rice: “I know him and he’s old enough to know better. So, I’m passed at him. I’ve already text him and he won’t respond to me because my text was not nice. I tried to get him to understand the life that was getting ready to start. Comint out of SMU he had a little red flag there, he wasn’t the squeakiest cleanest guy going, he witch is why he fell to the 2nd round. But the I’m genuinely mad at him because he knows better, and I know he knows better. I hope somebody stole his car. I have no idea, but if he’s involved in it, it’s the stupidest thing that he could or ever be involved in. All you got to do is look at Henry Ruggs.”
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:28 AM   #1963
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
What does any of that have to do with the fact that probable cause has yet to be established, confirming Rashee as the driver?
Nothing... Iowa decided to make my statement about me so I'm going along with it.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:29 AM   #1964
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
I was actually broke as **** at the time. I was... 21? Deploying for the first time ever. My mother had offered to sort it for me and then promptly forgot.

Nobody gives a shit that you forgot to pay a ticket and got hauled in on a bench warrant. I'm sorry that you had to spend a few hours sorting out your complete inability to be a responsible adult at the age of 21 and make sure your ticket was paid. Now please shut the **** up about your dumb ****ing story that has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 10:29 AM   #1965
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Man - y'all must think every prosecutor and judge in the world is lookin' to hang people for jaywalking.

Very few of us would be in jail right now absent some sort of aggravating factors and/or a lengthy record of similar issues. Any of us that were just caught some folks on a bad day.

Prosecutors care about drunk drivers, kiddy diddlers and drug traffickers. The rest of you folks are going to get suspended sentences, diversionary programs and maybe an hour or two in court here and there while the attorneys hammer out the paperwork in between.

Again, I'm just baffled at how much this has blown up. Suddenly we have people honestly trying to say that the dude's going to spend 10 years in prison?? C'mon.
Racing on a busy highway at high speed and driving along the shoulder causing multiple cars to wreck seems a far cry from jaywalking.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread