Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:14 PM   #1936
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
Too much was made of this "we're now bad and crossing a line" bullshit.

It was pretty clear how vile Negan's group was with the Daryl, Sasha, Abe, missile launcher encounter. Then to hear what the Hilltop people had to say about these Saviors. Qualms about wiping out Negan and his group? No need for hesitation or self-recriminations.

Didn't dislike the episode. There were quite a few blah moments early on though.
I agree, but it was pretty clear that "killing" walkers and KILLING people, especially in their sleep, who have done nothing to you as of yet...is different. We all know that Ricks group is the "good guys" but it was a little unsettling to watch them go on an unprovoked killing spree, so they could eat...I dunno, it does seem like the group has turned a corner. Are they a bunch of marauding killers or sick bastards? No. But...if they feel they have to kill to get what they want...it's not much of a stretch that they are not really good guys anymore. Of course, in their world, it is what it is I guess.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:03 PM   #1937
Just a li'l Evel

Damn. That moment in the episode when they're all bout to go inside. I was getting nauseous in anticipation about what was going to happen. I actually paused the Tv and went upstairs for a minute. Haven;t really every felt like that from a damn TV show.
It was like Wanted to see what was going to happen but didn't. I guess I got roped into feeling it.
Totally know it wasn't over either. My bet is on the two locations. Would say that Negan is out housing with all his women but I think I saw women getting snuffed in there.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:54 AM   #1938
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Damn. That moment in the episode when they're all bout to go inside. I was getting nauseous in anticipation about what was going to happen. I actually paused the Tv and went upstairs for a minute. Haven;t really every felt like that from a damn TV show.
It was like Wanted to see what was going to happen but didn't. I guess I got roped into feeling it.
Totally know it wasn't over either. My bet is on the two locations. Would say that Negan is out housing with all his women but I think I saw women getting snuffed in there.
Dude, I'm with ya on the anticipation. Reminded me of the season 2 finale of 24. Good stuff
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:49 AM   #1939
There's always next year.

The pictures on the wall had to have given some relief to what they are doing. They kill people through extortion. All bad... now, I was wondering, what about the women and children of those folks. What happens when they run into a bunch of nursery kids? Kill their parents and then raise the kids?
MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:20 AM   #1940
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski View Post
The pictures on the wall had to have given some relief to what they are doing. They kill people through extortion. All bad... now, I was wondering, what about the women and children of those folks. What happens when they run into a bunch of nursery kids? Kill their parents and then raise the kids?
Or when they run into a bunch of little kids with guns who are brainwashed ISIS style...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:51 AM   #1941
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I agree. To have the "game changing emotional feel," it needs to be Glenn or Maggie.
Michonne
Ricks new squeeze
Ricks the leader
gonna try to teach him a lesson

Michonne going down would be hella-emotional
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2016, 11:14 AM   #1942
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
Michonne
Ricks new squeeze
Ricks the leader
gonna try to teach him a lesson

Michonne going down would be hella-emotional
I just disagree. It would suck, but in a completely different way. I don't think we have the same emotional ties to Michonne as we do Glenn and Maggie.

I'd bet it won't be Michonne, and I don't bet.

It could be Carol under the right circumstances (saving Maggie).
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:28 PM   #1943

Quote:
I just disagree. It would suck, but in a completely different way. I don't think we have the same emotional ties to Michonne as we do Glenn and Maggie.

I'd bet it won't be Michonne, and I don't bet.

It could be Carol under the right circumstances (saving Maggie).
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:28 PM   #1944

Old 03-10-2016, 02:29 PM   #1945

Old 03-10-2016, 02:29 PM   #1946

Old 03-10-2016, 02:32 PM   #1947
Cast Iron Jedi

Set the wager, and I'm in. It won't be Michonne.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:35 PM   #1948

Quote:
Set the wager, and I'm in. It won't be Michonne.
I hope not! but man....it'd just make people shit....
Old 03-10-2016, 02:41 PM   #1949
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
I hope not! but man....it'd just make people shit....
Don't get me wrong, I think people would be upset. But I think it'd be in a "SONOFABITCH, THAT SUCKS!" way, not a tearful, "that hurts my heart" way.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:42 AM   #1950
MVP

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I think people would be upset. But I think it'd be in a "SONOFABITCH, THAT SUCKS!" way, not a tearful, "that hurts my heart" way.
Right. People would be mad at the writers, not at the saviors.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.