Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:21 PM   #1936
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
Wait pestilenceaf23, didn't you tell me to only give him (Claythan) positive messages?
I did no such thing.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:22 PM   #1937
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
Would this thread get a fifth wind if someone posted a link to his profile?
A fifth wind?

I'm assuming that you have the link to it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:27 PM   #1938
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 View Post
I did no such thing.

No biggie, i just been around Claythan enough to know he was going to bomb out, big time. And that he just loved getting all the well meaning people on this board to try and help him out. In vain, i might add.

He knew he was going to pound his pud that night. I guarantee.

Even now, he thrives the attention, even if it means getting no pussie, isn't that sad?
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:28 PM   #1939
Supporter

Quote:
No biggie, i just been around Claythan enough to know he was going to bomb out, big time. And that he just loved getting all the well meaning people on this board to try and help him out. In vain, i might add.

He knew he was going to pound his pud that night. I guarantee.

Even now, he thrives the attention, even if it means getting no pussie, isn't that sad?
If true, it's very sad.
bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #1940
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
Would this thread get a fifth wind if someone posted a link to his profile?

Best idea i've read on this thread for a while.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:05 PM   #1941
I'll be back.

Quote:

Dude, please. I would leave Chiefsplanet for months if it meant getting laid.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #1942
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
Dude, please. I would leave Chiefsplanet for months if it meant getting laid.
I don't believe you are a virgin but enjoying playing the card. I doubt there are many virgins your age. Those that are have religious reasons or mechanical deficiencies. I honestly believe that you like the added attention.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:14 PM   #1943
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
I don't believe you are a virgin but enjoying playing the card.
Yeah I should just not talk about it and weep in the corner instead....
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:34 PM   #1944
Playing for #1 Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
Yeah I should just not talk about it and weep in the corner instead....
tell 'em you might get a sympathy F.
so they can say and see that they de-flowered you
StcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-04-2008, 08:00 PM   #1945
don't tell me about collage

Quote:
Originally Posted by StcChief View Post
tell 'em you might get a sympathy F.
so they can say and see that they de-flowered you
I find that most chicks aren't into de-flowering dudes. Don't say anything about it.
88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:28 PM   #1946
Playing for #1 Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88TG88 View Post
I find that most chicks aren't into de-flowering dudes. Don't say anything about it.
I guess that was a 70s thing.....
StcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-04-2008, 09:37 PM   #1947
I'll be back.

Inebriation: Yes.

Mood: Depressed.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:42 PM   #1948
Phobia

At least you didn't start 30 threads. You've improved.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:48 PM   #1949
Wooooooo Pig Soooooiiiie!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
I don't believe you are a virgin but enjoying playing the card. I doubt there are many virgins your age. Those that are have religious reasons or mechanical deficiencies. I honestly believe that you like the added attention.
GoChiefs liking attention? No...say it aint so. I don't think I believe him either. Is it really true?
Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #1950
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herzig View Post
GoChiefs liking attention? No...say it aint so. I don't think I believe him either. Is it really true?
A 27 year old dude could fall out of bed and stick his woohoo in some girl's waawaa in Houston. I had to beat them off with a stick while living there. I was unable to ward off the advances of Pink, however.