Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2023, 08:54 AM   #1936
You gotta kill a few people

The Falcons are 2-0 right now. No chance they trade Pitts.

I’d ****ing jizz if we could get him, though. Wow. Imagine..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2023, 08:58 AM   #1937
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I would imagine they're gonna be decent enough that they won't make trades this year, but I'd be after either of those dudes.

Hell.....you want our 2nd and 4th I'd do that easily for Pitts.
Yeah, them and TB (with Evans) seem likely to separate themselves from the pack in the South. Or at least not be fully out of it until well after the deadline.

I'd be surprised if either team is looking to move guys who can contribute this year. And I can't think of any obvious player for player swaps that would move the needle either.

They are dying at LBer and cut last years starting MLB after week 1 of the pre-season. Gay's a pending FA so I don't think he has that much juice, but that could be a start with the progression of Chenal and existence of Tranquill.

Jaylon Watson as the 2nd piece? Probably still too light.

Let's say Gay, Danna and Watson gets you Pitts -- can we do that? I love the idea in theory - get your blue chip talent. In practice? Eh, it just seems like a silly Madden/Balto deal.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:00 AM   #1938

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
The Falcons are 2-0 right now. No chance they trade Pitts.

I’d ****ing jizz if we could get him, though. Wow. Imagine..
It's arbitrage at a point though, isn't it?

I mean let's say we include Gray as part of a deal. Is Pitts a MUCH better player than Gray? Sure - but would Gray be noticeably less productive and useful for the Falcons than Pitts is? Man - he might not be.

And if they can get a starting CB and MLB in the process while not fundamentally altering their offensive output - they'd have to consider it, right?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:04 AM   #1939
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, them and TB (with Evans) seem likely to separate themselves from the pack in the South. Or at least not be fully out of it until well after the deadline.

I'd be surprised if either team is looking to move guys who can contribute this year. And I can't think of any obvious player for player swaps that would move the needle either.

They are dying at LBer and cut last years starting MLB after week 1 of the pre-season. Gay's a pending FA so I don't think he has that much juice, but that could be a start with the progression of Chenal and existence of Tranquill.

Jaylon Watson as the 2nd piece? Probably still too light.

Let's say Gay, Danna and Watson gets you Pitts -- can we do that? I love the idea in theory - get your blue chip talent. In practice? Eh, it just seems like a silly Madden/Balto deal.
I'd just stick with picks. I don't think they'd want players like that, it's just too rare in the league.

Would you wade into "send them our first" for Pitts or London?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:06 AM   #1940
In Search of a Life

The south actually looks like it could end up being a decently tough division. The Saints are a tough out, Carr is playing fine.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:06 AM   #1941

Quote:
I'd just stick with picks. I don't think they'd want players like that, it's just too rare in the league.

Would you wade into "send them our first" for Pitts or London?
Nah.

Maybe London - probably not Pitts. The extra year of control is important and London has shown a little more on the field.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:08 AM   #1942
In Search of a Life

Pitts was a 1k yard guy as a rookie though.

We've really zoned in on our first round picks the past few years, so yeah, I'd hate to lose it as I think it's probably about time to go fishing for a LT here pretty soon and we'll need that.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:11 AM   #1943

Quote:
Pitts was a 1k yard guy as a rookie though.

We've really zoned in on our first round picks the past few years, so yeah, I'd hate to lose it as I think it's probably about time to go fishing for a LT here pretty soon and we'll need that.
In 2 games Drake London and Kyle Pitts have the same number of targets between them as Mack Hollins and Jonnu Smith.

Is that bad quarterback play? Does Ridder need to do more to get them the football?
Old 09-21-2023, 09:26 AM   #1944
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I mean let's say we include Gray as part of a deal. Is Pitts a MUCH better player than Gray? Sure - but would Gray be noticeably less productive and useful for the Falcons than Pitts is? Man - he might not be.
Your logic makes a ton of sense here. I have seen so many clips of Pitts running wide open and getting no looks or simply being over or under thrown. It’s obvious they are not able to maximize his potential.

Quote:
And if they can get a starting CB and MLB in the process while not fundamentally altering their offensive output - they'd have to consider it, right?
If they were smart they would. They be getting two plus starters and two more league average starters for one guy they clearly aren’t using correctly, though I do wonder how much name recognition would factor in. Pitts is one of like two players on that whole squad the average Falcons fan gives a shit about. His name sells jerseys and puts butts in seats a bit more than guys like Gay and Gray would (unless they can help turn the org around and win, of course).

I know we are likely going to lose Gay and Sneed to FA anyway, but I think that trade would be a little too good for the Falcons. Has me wondering if I’d even want us to make the swap lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:30 AM   #1945
In Search of a Life

I'd like Sneed and Gay here this year to win a SB. Then take said comp picks if I can't get them signed.

Send them our 2nd and a conditional 4th or something. That's a potential elite weapon.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:33 AM   #1946
In Search of a Life

I'd really like to add another RB and ditch CEH. He's just really awful and we need to keep Pacheco healthy, he's developing into a really good RB.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:34 AM   #1947
Banned!

Quote:
Which first round pick that has a couple years left on a contract is struggling?

Would you sent a 2nd round pick to the Falcons for Kyle Pitts?
Absolutely.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:35 AM   #1948
Banned!

Quote:
I'd really like to add another RB and ditch CEH. He's just really awful and we need to keep Pacheco healthy, he's developing into a really good RB.
Clyde looked decent last week and caught that 4th down pass that kept the chains moving. His knowledge of the offense is certainly important to Andy et al, even if Chief Fan doesn't want to acknowledge that piece.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:36 AM   #1949
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Clyde looked decent last week and caught that 4th down pass that kept the chains moving. His knowledge of the offense is certainly important to Andy et al, even if Chief Fan doesn't want to acknowledge that piece.
Nah. He's terrible. The metrics of him in the run game are some of the worst in the league.

Great, he knows where to go. He's terrible at it, but he'll get there.
Old 09-21-2023, 09:37 AM   #1950
In Search of a Life

If I were gonna go looking for a RB, I might see if the Elijah Mitchell was available.