Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:13 PM   #1936
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
The Giants offense is ran by Kafka, that has not only exclusively coached under Andy, but also was drafted by Andy and played for Andy.

Yeah, I’d say Toney had a slight advantage (in understanding route concepts, play design, sight adjustments, reading NFL defenses, etc) over a guy coming out of a small school.

The plays called don’t need to be the same for the offense to be. Obviously Mahomes > Jones by a massive amount.
The Giants offense is designed by and RAN by Brian Daboll, you know, the career OC who's claim to fame was the Bills offense.

Kafka calls the plays.

It's like saying Reid's offense is RAN by EB. Get out of here with that.

It's Daboll's offense with some Kafka wrinkles and terminology. That's it. This is Daboll's offense. There's probably a **** load more Bills shit in there than Chiefs.

You're out of your mind if you think Daboll just handed the keys over our old QB coach who's never so much as called plays, let alone design an entire scheme.

You guys are making way, way, waaaay too much out of the Kafka connection.

And Toney played in what, 2 games in that system as it is? And in those two games he barely saw any snaps.

So YES, Moore has had much more experience in THIS offense than Toney. That's just a fact.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 12:17 PM   #1937
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He was also hurt pretty much the entire time Kafka was running the offense.

So studying a playbook that might have some similar terminology to OUR playbook (but probably not much beyond that given that the Giants are a clear run 1st football team) is comparable to spending an entire camp and several games immersed in our system with our playbook and running our installs?

Oh, and Kafka 'runs the Giants offense' is a bridge too far in its own right. There's no way Dabol has just taken his hands off the wheel after being the OC for the Bills and having Josh Allen on his resume.
The point I’m failing to make is that the fair way to compare Toney (or Pickens) and Skyy isn’t current day but once they’ve had an equal chance to acclimate to the NFL game.

I think Toney is *by a considerable margin* a far more talented player, but if you were to judge NFL WRs based on their first 10 NFL games, you’d see a lot of problems.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:18 PM   #1938

"He's a smart kid"

"Yeah we had heard he was smart"

"He's a fast learner"

"He gets to the facility before Mahomes"

"Football comes natural to him"

HELLO DUDES. They're straight up telling you. Straight up telling you what's up. They can't stop gushing.

Are they gushing over Moore like that? You think they wouldn't if they could?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 12:18 PM   #1939

Moore, i think, will be fine.

But JFC stop with the excuses.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 12:21 PM   #1940

Quote:
The point I’m failing to make is that the fair way to compare Toney (or Pickens) and Skyy isn’t current day but once they’ve had an equal chance to acclimate to the NFL game.

I think Toney is *by a considerable margin* a far more talented player, but if you were to judge NFL WRs based on their first 10 NFL games, you’d see a lot of problems.
We understand your stance.

That he's not an elite caliber player, like the rookies we see every year come in and make a splash.

Hey man, we agree. That's we argued for a guy like Pickens who....you know...came in and made a splash. A guy who's showing early signs of being a legit playmaker.

"I like Toney more by a considerable margin" does not favor your stance here, my dude.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:23 PM   #1941
Veteran

I'm just thinking the game hasn't slowed down for him yet. Small school kid, first year....Toney big school and I know he had injury issues but dude is fast with nfl experience and 2 off-seasons. Hoping that's all and Moore will start having a positive impact
irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:26 PM   #1942

Ya'll: "Hey guys, Moore's a small school prospect who's not ready to contribute and will need a season or two to develop into our 3rd or 4th receiving option as I don't view him to have the elite traits like a Toney and other rookie WR's"

US: "NO SHIT"
Old 11-16-2022, 12:27 PM   #1943
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Ya'll: "Hey guys, Moore's a small school prospect who's not ready to contribute and will need a season or two to develop into our 3rd or 4th receiving option as I don't view him to have the elite traits like a Toney and other rookie WR's"

US: "NO SHIT"
Pretty much.

Maybe don't take guys like that in the 2nd round would be my answer.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:29 PM   #1944
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
The Giants offense is designed by and RAN by Brian Daboll, you know, the career OC who's claim to fame was the Bills offense.

Kafka calls the plays.

It's like saying Reid's offense is RAN by EB. Get out of here with that.

It's Daboll's offense with some Kafka wrinkles and terminology. That's it. This is Daboll's offense. There's probably a **** load more Bills shit in there than Chiefs.

You're out of your mind if you think Daboll just handed the keys over our old QB coach who's never so much as called plays, let alone design an entire scheme.

You guys are making way, way, waaaay too much out of the Kafka connection.

And Toney played in what, 2 games in that system as it is? And in those two games he barely saw any snaps.

So YES, Moore has had much more experience in THIS offense than Toney. That's just a fact.
Yeah, the clone part was overstepping and devalues the rest of the information I put in there.

Let me put it a different way.

Toney had 4 seasons in the SEC and 1.5 years in the NFL before arriving in KC.

Skyy has had 3 years in the MAC, 1 offseason and 10 games adjusting to the NFL game. In a system known for taking time to pick up.

I think Skyy is going to have a game in the near future where he catches 5-6 balls for 75 and a TD and then is trusted more and more by Pat and by playoffs is a guy getting a lot more playing time.

I think them having him split time/focus on returns while also learning g Andy’s offense was a mistake that may have delayed his development…but not completely stopped it.

I originally anticipated it taking 8-10 weeks to get him involved in the offense and now think that realistic timeline should be 12-14.

And, yes…I still think his ceiling is Wes Welker (that also split time early in his career splitting time between WR and PR for Amos I before being traded to NE.

Be patient.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 12:29 PM   #1945
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Pretty much.

They did the opposite with Mecole Hardman - big school, athletic freak, limited repertoire as a WR - and until this year, people were actually wishing the team would cut him.

Maybe it's a Chiefs thing and not a player thing.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:30 PM   #1946
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
"He's a smart kid"

"Yeah we had heard he was smart"

"He's a fast learner"

"He gets to the facility before Mahomes"

"Football comes natural to him"

HELLO DUDES. They're straight up telling you. Straight up telling you what's up. They can't stop gushing.

Are they gushing over Moore like that? You think they wouldn't if they could?

I’m pretty sure we didn’t hear those things about Moore in training camp but I could be mistaken.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:30 PM   #1947
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Be patient.

Did you forget where you are?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:31 PM   #1948
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Pretty much.

That’s exactly where guys like like should be taken.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:32 PM   #1949
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I’m pretty sure we didn’t hear those things about Moore in training camp but I could be mistaken.
Mahomes spent more time pumping Justin Watson's tires than Skyy Moore's...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:32 PM   #1950
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irafreak View Post
I'm just thinking the game hasn't slowed down for him yet. Small school kid, first year....Toney big school Hoping that's all and Moore will start having a positive impact

SEC is far superior in that regards. You play in the SEC you are facing future pros every game.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.