Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2010, 09:51 AM  
Mama Tried

dear redrum

quit hiding behind rep comments you pussy.

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

im not some shit talkin tough guy, i back up everything i say.
And ill ****in destroy you.
read that last part again.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:46 PM   #181
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
Every main event needs an undercard. People are just being helpful and volunteering.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:48 PM   #182
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I'd appreciate it if you would stop as well. I don't get many nights with your mom and I like to enjoy them.
this is what this thread needs... Metro vs Plow for the belt...

make this happen fellas, you dont have to hate each other, but it sure would help....
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:48 PM   #183
Woman should only make babies

It's people like MO that makes me Realize the 720 Powerbomb in Street Fighter 2 with zangief is possible in real life
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:48 PM   #184
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
He had a couple last night that made me giggle, including this gem:
Wow. ROR lost it. I used to like the guy but I think he went off the deep end. Anyone know where he works? We should probably call and have them evacuate before we have another workplace shooting. Hope things are alright with the guy.
SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:52 PM   #185
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
FYP
Awthum
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:53 PM   #186
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
this is what this thread needs... Metro vs Plow for the belt...

make this happen fellas, you dont have to hate each other, but it sure would help....

You ever see 2 girls fight that have no idea what they are doing? Metro makes them look like Jackie Chan.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:54 PM   #187
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomy3 View Post
YOUCANTKILLROR

It was very original. He's already gone though.
Good. These last two weeks have been very pleasant.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:54 PM   #188
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
You ever see 2 girls fight that have no idea what they are doing? Metro makes them look like Jackie Chan.
Ouch....
chiefs1okie is not part of the Right 53.chiefs1okie is not part of the Right 53.chiefs1okie is not part of the Right 53.chiefs1okie is not part of the Right 53.chiefs1okie is not part of the Right 53.chiefs1okie is not part of the Right 53.chiefs1okie is not part of the Right 53.chiefs1okie is not part of the Right 53.chiefs1okie is not part of the Right 53.chiefs1okie is not part of the Right 53.chiefs1okie is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:57 PM   #189
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefs View Post
Wow. ROR lost it. I used to like the guy but I think he went off the deep end. Anyone know where he works? We should probably call and have them evacuate before we have another workplace shooting. Hope things are alright with the guy.
Yeah, I thought he'd come around, but it seems his little red caboose has chugged around the bend.

One reality of the board is that the longer you're here and the more you're established, the more you can get away with, both with the mods and the community in general. You have to pay your dues, and sometimes that means getting bullied by pricks who happen to be long-time members. I tried to explain that to him several times, but he just didn't get it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:58 PM   #190
Supporter

This thread reminds me of watching a PPV fight in a bar. By the end of the PPV you've seen more fights in the bar than you saw on the TV.

The only difference is CP doesn't serve beer.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:02 PM   #191
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post

The only difference is CP doesn't serve beer.
Which has been my biggest ongoing complaint over the last 10 years on ChiefsPlanet.

Damnit, Carl!,err Kyle!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #192
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
i don't expect redrum to show up in this thread.

sec
I think he may have had a Barbie doll convention to attend.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #193
pew pew madafakas

What if Redrum shows up with a Pitbull?
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:04 PM   #194
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Which has been my biggest ongoing complaint over the last 10 years on ChiefsPlanet.

Damnit, Carl!,err Kyle!

He's missing the boat. Can you imagine the killing the dude could make if he'd just figure out a way to sell us beer?
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #195
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
What if Redrum shows up with a Pitbull?

Two words......Dog Whisperer.