Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-17-2024, 09:46 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

***Official Chiefs 2024 Training Camp Thread***

Since nobody else has started it.

Mods please add the Twitter scroll feature to OP. Thanks!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:59 AM   #181
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
For me, I don't really give a shit about studying or thinking about these new kickoff rules, and I'd rather just watch a game or two to figure out what teams will use as tactics. So because it's a blank spot in my mind, I guess LRZ represents this mysterious cheat code kickoff guy because that's what I've been told he could end up being.

And I already said this, but if he ends up being a valuable gadget guy in some form, it's going to be sweet sweet nectar listening to every announcer praising the Chiefs for finding this guy because I can imagine opposing fans just going, "Shut up! He's not that good! He's not a real RB! **** you!!!!!"

Think about it. LRZ makes some unique special teams play as the kickoff guy, and Collinsworth says something like, "I don't know how this team keeps doing it, but they did it again with this Welshman. They're diving into RUGBY now? Across the pond??!! And they're finding guys who make these kinds of plays? I tell you, this team is run by absolute geniuses!"
Collinsworth will be too busy crying about the depth of our tackles or some other bullshit that we’ll then have to overcome half a season’s worth of screw jobs by the refs en route to the three peat! Collinsworth can go sit on a cactus. F that guy.
CaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:14 AM   #182
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Could you imagine if all three of those hit and also LRZ AND Remigio....Shewwww
Remigio doesn’t even need to be great. He just needs to be an upgrade over skyy which shouldn’t be tough, and he needs to be enough of an upgrade for the chiefs to justify cutting a guy they don’t want to cut. I don’t have unrealistic expectations for the guy but if he helps us get rid of skyy, he’s already made an impact
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:22 AM   #183
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurroundedByMorons View Post

Quick aside, pass pro for any running back really comes down to willingness. Like anything, you have to practice (a ton at the nfl level) and then in game you have to be willing to take some serious contact.
He has to have been a tough dude to play rugby. I don't think he will avoid a block just because the guy coming towards him is 6'6" 350lbs.

'
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:36 AM   #184
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
He’s either 6’2 or 6’3 at 209.

209 isn’t very big for someone of that height (per nfl rb standards).

A lot of gadget guys aren’t that big but they’re usually shorter. I’m excited to see how he looks. It’s going to be interesting

Still trying to salvage something out of an obvious ignorant take, huh

yeah baby pivot
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 10:47 AM   #185
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Remigio doesn’t even need to be great. He just needs to be an upgrade over skyy which shouldn’t be tough, and he needs to be enough of an upgrade for the chiefs to justify cutting a guy they don’t want to cut. I don’t have unrealistic expectations for the guy but if he helps us get rid of skyy, he’s already made an impact
I didn't know anything about him so I just looked him up and I was shocked to see he's only 5ft 9. So then I assumed he must be ridiculously fast, but he ran a 4.57.
Did he play last preseason? I just can't seem to remember him.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 10:49 AM   #186
MVP

Kyle Sheets is the new Justyn Ross, not Rees Lightning.

Sheets is 6-4 and runs a 4.5 and frankly those are true Camp Hero stats
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 11:33 AM   #187
Andy Reid Supporter

Mahomes already getting on Worthy to get as many reps as possible and get shit ironed out now is great. He’s not having another 2023 with the WR’s
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #188
Don't Be A Dick

I just want Toney and Moore to do just enough to have some trade value.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #189
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Mahomes already getting on Worthy to get as many reps as possible and get shit ironed out now is great. He’s not having another 2023 with the WR’s
Mahomes lords over his offense like a Tyrant, wanting everything to be as perfect as possible. Just like Brady did.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 11:55 AM   #190
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
So what white guy is the lunch pail type of guy we all gotta fall in love with in camp?
That rugby player. Not good news for him tho.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 12:02 PM   #191
MVP

Just because I can't let it go I looked up the list of every RB who is either shorter or lighter than Rees Zammit and it's literally every RB except Derrick Henry.

lol De'von Achane would anyone want him on the Chiefs? He's 5'9 188. Oh but he's fast!

Somehow, incredibly, Rees Zammit is faster. This is one of the worst takes in the history of Chiefs Planet.
Old Today, 12:05 PM   #192
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Kyle Sheets is the new Justyn Ross, not Rees Lightning.

Sheets is 6-4 and runs a 4.5 and frankly those are true Camp Hero stats

Boerigter! HOOOOOOOO!
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old Today, 12:53 PM   #193
I love your mom

LRZ has this short choppy steps which I think suit RBs and quick change if direction , like Tyreek crazy to think he still hits those top end speeds at that size and weight with those strides , if he figures it out he could be a weapon out there , high centre of gravity not ideal for head on collisions though .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old Today, 12:57 PM   #194
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Still trying to salvage something out of an obvious ignorant take, huh

yeah baby pivot
How so?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:57 PM   #195
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
I just want Toney and Moore to do just enough to have some trade value.
I want them to give more RB touches to Toney. All the chances to use his athleticism with less chance for mental mistakes. His injury risk would go up but he has a 100% chance of injury anyway so **** it.

With the players in front of him at WR the only way he has a real shot of real play time is if something goes really bad or he has one of the greatest comeback stories in NFL history. I don't see that happening so RB it is.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.