Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 11:14 AM  

Kadarious Toney live on Instagram saying Chiefs are lying about his injury

This seems too stupid to not be real.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:12 PM   #181
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

not playing him, don't want him to get hurt before we trade him this spring
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:15 PM   #182
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
I honestly dont even know if we can get a 7th for him
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 08:16 PM   #183
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
it's hard to imagine anyone trading even a 7th for him.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:17 PM   #184
Veteran

How is his contract? Maybe they are will cut him in the off season to spread the hit.

Never mind, he’s only signed through next year, so I don’t think that applies. I can’t see any GM give up a 7th for him. Better call Tennessee and find out.
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old 01-29-2024, 08:26 PM   #185
In Mahomes I trust!

Saw this earlier this am. He is a true BASKET CASE and is not safe from himself. You got a SB ring and now, you are outta here! Good riddance - he is the TRUE meaning of a cancer. Get the **** off of this team A.S.A.P.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 08:36 PM   #186
Veteran

healthy scratch for this next game.
somewhere else after that.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 01-29-2024, 09:06 PM   #187
Baba Ganoush

Why do I want him to play?!?!?

I really hope he plays, I like Toney. I think he’s a good dude, just fragile.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 10:16 PM   #188
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Why do I want him to play?!?!?

I really hope he plays, I like Toney. I think he’s a good dude, just fragile.
And drops the ball.. And lines up offsides… And posts stupid shit on instagram.. Did I mention he drops the ball??
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 10:22 PM   #189
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
And drops the ball.. And lines up offsides… And posts stupid shit on instagram.. Did I mention he drops the ball??
All our players dropped the ball at one point. The offsides call was so ****ing ticky tack.

I still believe, time to unleash my guy!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 10:24 PM   #190
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Even if you take all of those negative things away --- he still sucks.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 10:28 PM   #191
Beyond the Rapids

There have been a few occasions this year that he was responsible for a play of more than 10 yards. And as long as he isn't screwing something up, he has the ability to create a big play. If he were healthy by then is he worth a spot on the active roster? Maybe before this video I'd have been inclined to say yes, if we used him appropriately. Now, who knows what his status is.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 10:46 PM   #192
Veteran

Not worth the trouble or distraction for Super Bowl preparation. Also sends a bad message to players whose contracts are up at the end of this year. Nobody is above the team.

This turd will be signed by the Raiders this offseason.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-29-2024, 10:58 PM   #193
Starter

wish he wouldn't have posted this video...he still could help us. like if we are down in 4th Q and need big punt return or crazy play. not sure i'd want him in the first half.
dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-29-2024, 11:22 PM   #194
MVP

He'll be at practice and a healthy scratch on game day because Reid aint about ****ing around. It'll be a "one-way conversation" that includes "sit your ass on the bench kid, adios."
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-30-2024, 12:18 AM   #195
Veteran

Too much of a liability. We need sure handed receivers. Not guys who bobble balls around for easy picks by the defenders. And for God sake, guys who know how the **** to line up properly.

Toney was worth the trade last superbowl. Hes worn out his welcome this year tho.

Andy isnt going to ruin his shit at another superbowl by having his inconsistency on the field. Reod did the same thing with shady McCoy after he fumbled the ball too many times with his God awful ball handling skills
Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote