I'll be back.

Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle, 2024

Shameful. The lot of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
One team came to play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Super stoked about that Titans 3rd, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
This defense has taken several steps back from last year. No consistent pass rush, but consistent miscommunications in the secondary. Just dog shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Had a guy on here tell me we don't miss Sneed at all.

Talk to me now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
This defense misses Sneed and GAy beyond measure
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
im done with this POS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Patrick is looking old
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
Might be time to start looking for that QB of the future.

Patrick has lost it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
What if Mahomes is not actually elite? What if he had the best coach ever....then Top 5 WR ever and best TE ever?

He has honestly been awful...sans the playoffs for a while now. Wtf is going on
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I know it’s only week 3 and we’re 2-0 but I’m worried
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
it's okay, they'll probably get a field goal and we'll be down by 10 in the 2nd quarter
Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Losing Pacheco hurts. Nobody respects Perine or Steele.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Anyone else over the Steele charade? He's a glorified fullback
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Not glorified, he’s literally a fullback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
going to be honest not seeing all the hype about steele

has looked pretty pedestrian thus far
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Justin Reid is garbage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Hicks needs to take the job.
Quote:
Reid needs to be benches for Hicks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Our defense is an issue. Spags has some shit to fix and veach may need to start making some calls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Reid is willing to lose a few regular season games
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Staring down the most disappointing 3-0 ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
In all honesty, Butker’s never really been that good. Just good coaching and God’s favoritism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
This game is setting up to be a Smitihian era loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Let them score
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Dan View Post
Just give them the freaking td and let's get on with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
When do you let them score?
Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Let them score.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Gonna have to win on offense. Let them score or at least use TOs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
A certain former president was right.

Eventually you just get tired of all the winning.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #181
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Anyone that was involved with a hit piece on the Chiefs should not have a ring
Where is EB now?

A squeaky wheel...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:52 AM   #182
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Chiefs won. Enjoy the winning, and my resultant prosperity. A rising tide lifts all boats.

Your choice to be a traitor, loser and/or coward. I'm going to pound my chest until it explodes this season, we're at the very peak of NFL history right now.
Indeed. I am almost 60 years old, and I have waited my whole life for this, at times wondering if it would ever come. Well, I talk crap to all the Raiders fans who gave me chit in the 70’s and 80’s. All the bandwagon Steelers fans in the 70’s and 80’s they get a special dose of crap. Dolphin fans also get crap, because they are the team that started this waiting Christmas Day so very long ago.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 08:54 AM   #183
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Anybody that has a SB ring made with their name on it like they were part of the team is Uber gay
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #184
Supporter

Quote:
Gonna go fire up Schindlers List. More enjoyable time.
This is ****ing hilarious, shouldn't be on the list.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #185
The man you could post like.

Clay is kind of reeruned and can't comprehend blatant shit posts. Which is alarming since cumulatively he's done more of it than the rest of CP combined.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:06 AM   #186
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

**** YOU!!!!

CLASS DISMISSED.

AND NO ONE CAN EVER, EVER TAKE IT AWAY.

Some of these aren't that bad, and shouldn't really have made the list, IMO.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:42 AM   #187
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcountry View Post
Indeed. I am almost 60 years old, and I have waited my whole life for this, at times wondering if it would ever come. Well, I talk crap to all the Raiders fans who gave me chit in the 70’s and 80’s. All the bandwagon Steelers fans in the 70’s and 80’s they get a special dose of crap. Dolphin fans also get crap, because they are the team that started this waiting Christmas Day so very long ago.
Calcountry took the words right out of my keyboard. on that Christmas day so many years ago. The final nail was drafting Todd F****ng Black Sludge. To this day, when I see him on TV I get heartburn
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 09:43 AM   #188
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Anybody that has a SB ring made with their name on it like they were part of the team is Uber gay
I didn't have it made. It was a gift. Someone appreciates me. You should, too.
Old Today, 09:48 AM   #189
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
I didn't have it made. It was a gift. Someone appreciates me. You should, too.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:56 AM   #190
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
It was a poor throw by Mahomes. He wasn’t off balance nor running for his life or anything like that. He put too much on it and then on the return he’s involving himself in the tackle/fumble recovery. There is zero reason why he, the star QB should be there. I get the hustle, but had he gotten injured then they would really be in trouble. I would rather him stay out of the play.

Two poor decisions by Mahomes potentially cost Rice a lot of games. This doesn’t mean he’s not still the best QB in the league. Even the greatest players in all sports make poor decisions at times. Look at Michael Jordan as an example.
You are right about the throw was too high when there really wasn't a good reason. Still, I wondered why Kelce didn't make more of an effort to try to snag it. Not making excuses for Mahomes, he screwed the pooch on that one.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:56 AM   #191
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Teams playing sharp, focused football usually just do not see many injuries.
Not only is this not true, it is physically impossible.

You're basically saying "mind over matter", which isn't a thing.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 09:58 AM   #192
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Clay I love this thread but we should mix in discord too because every week it’s doom patrol
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:02 AM   #193
Banded

Gonna go fire up Schindlers List. More enjoyable time.

Ok, that is funny, in a warped sort of way.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:05 AM   #194
Banded

Quote:

Some of those quotes were fairly mild and don't belong on that list, IMO.
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #195
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Some of those quotes were fairly mild and don't belong on that list, IMO.
Well, those were the worst.

Maybe CP is learning to not be such bitches?