Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-16-2018, 11:56 AM  
Thank you

Sammy Watkins IS practicing. [or not]

wtf!!!!!????
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:55 PM   #181
Shit

And I don't bite the pillow, ewwww gross. I usually just ball up some covers, they're easier to wash.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:55 PM   #182
In Search of a Life

Is it just a bruised foot? He looked awful against the Rams.

Wonder if it's a lis franc type thing?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:55 PM   #183
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No he’s not. Not the same foot or injury.
Are you sure? Im not talking about the injury, Im talking about foot "issues" in the same foot without a specific injury.

Id gladly be wrong here though.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-28-2018, 12:55 PM   #184
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
OH YOU WERE!
Morse and Berry are practicing. LDT might be back soon. My gf blew me last night. I’m having a great day!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:57 PM   #185
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Shut your whore mouth!
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:57 PM   #186
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Is it just a bruised foot? He looked awful against the Rams.

Dunno but he had foot issues in Buffalo and at Clemson
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:58 PM   #187
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Morse and Berry are practicing. LDT might be back soon. My gf blew me last night. I’m having a great day!
Hey me too!
Old 11-28-2018, 01:06 PM   #188
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Hey me too!
Your gf blew you too, you’re having a great day, or both?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:07 PM
SAUTO
This message has been deleted by SAUTO.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:10 PM   #189
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwwataz View Post
Yup.
SP?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:13 PM   #190
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
They actually did. My first run-in ever with the oppressive side of this forum.
Oh please - you said something very unruly and juvenile to me back in 2011 or so - I mean glad we've made up and all - but don't sit here like you've been PastorMike.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:17 PM   #191
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Oh please - you said something very unruly and juvenile to me back in 2011 or so - I mean glad we've made up and all - but don't sit here like you've been PastorMike.
I think he was talking about the mods
Old 11-28-2018, 01:38 PM   #192
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
SP?
SP?
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:39 PM   #193
You Sweetie!

Quote:
SP?
YIP
Old 11-28-2018, 01:41 PM   #194
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
SP?
Simply Ped
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:47 PM   #195
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m on board with DJLN’s plan to trade this guy In the 3rd year of his deal.
My plan was contingent on the MFer getting on the field.

If the next 2 years are just 2 more of the last 4 where he played 12 games/season and was constantly nursing some sort of lower body injury, he's not worth dick on the trade market.

This is so damn irritating.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.