Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-19-2021, 05:22 PM  
Emporer of Mongo

Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle ( GDT gems) (2021+)

In this thread we will celebrate the biggest pussies and cowards of the planet. I will add

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-26-2023 at 09:00 PM..
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:36 PM   #181
Mahomosapien

I have always been a negative **** in gameday threads. I have always owned up to it.

Unfortunately it will continue. It just be what it be at this point.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 07:40 PM   #182
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
By my wrath, I mean the shit I yell at the TV/post on CP out of anger. Now why don't you go back to scamming/robbing people for a living you worthless ****.
Says the guy who posts a lot of inflammatory nonsense about financial market dynamics, got called out for not having any clue, and slinked away with his tail between his legs.

You have the wrath of a blind and toothless chihuahua, Susan.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 07:40 PM   #183
I'll be back.

Quote:
And that's still a better post than anything that's come from your keyboard over the last decade.
Not sure you are a valid judge mr "pat sucks now"
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:41 PM   #184
Banned

Quote:
Now why don't you go back to scamming/robbing people for a living you worthless ****.
WTF? Don't hate the player.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:44 PM   #185
Starter

What’s a “rerun”? I’ve seen it several times recently on CP, including in this thread and in one of my censored posts. Initially I thought thought it was a random spell correct, or some moderator editing of a pejorative term. But not sure. And BTW, many of you are definitely certifiable. Like DSM-5 stuff.

Last edited by njchiefs; 12-19-2021 at 07:49 PM..
njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:45 PM   #186
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
couple people in the OP need their posting privileges just straight up removed
I dont even recognize a lot of the posters listed there. I'm guessing they disappear during the week and then just show up to bitch in the game day thread.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-19-2021, 07:45 PM   #187
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
youve got 60k posts here

link to to 5 of your best OP threads
I don't make many threads or care that much.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:47 PM   #188
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchiefs View Post
What’s a “rerun”? I’ve seen it several times recently on CP, including in this thread and in one of my censored posts. Initially I thought thought it was a random spell correct, or some moderator editing of a pejorative term. But not sure. And BTW, many of you are definitely certifiable. Like DSM-5 stuff.
Say you have something with tar on it, . . . then it wears off, . . but you want tar on it again, . . . what would you do?

Well take the homonym of what you would do, and the CP Mod Trust LLC has fiddled with the BB settings to autocensor that word to 'reerun' because the poster named reerun says a lot of mentally deficient shit.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 07:47 PM   #189
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchiefs View Post
r.e.t.a.r.d.

It’s due to a reerun on this board named Reerunn, who, well, let’s just say he’s a reerun.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 07:48 PM   #190
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
I dont even recognize a lot of the posters listed there. I'm guessing they disappear during the week and then just show up to bitch in the game day thread.
Hi!! I'm Baby Lee, . . my join number is in the high teens, but I'm also apparently an asshole scumbag traitor.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:49 PM   #191
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
r.e.t.a.r.d.

It’s due to a reerun on this board named Reerunn, who, well, let’s just say he’s a reerun.
Filter evasion . . .

MODS!!!

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 07:52 PM   #192
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Hope I don’t get thread banned.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 07:55 PM   #193
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Say you have something with tar on it, . . . then it wears off, . . but you want tar on it again, . . . what would you do?

Well take the homonym of what you would do, and the CP Mod Trust LLC has fiddled with the BB settings to autocensor that word to 'reerun' because the poster named reerun says a lot of mentally deficient shit.
That’s brilliant. Thanks.
njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-19-2021, 08:01 PM   #194
Snacks Are Under My Apron

****ing spoiler tag would be nice
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 08:03 PM   #195
MVP

LOL Pawnmower, well done.

Post a completely pointless thread because you know people won't be able to resist replying.

Burst, baby. GETS THE PEOPLE GOING!

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.