Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:50 AM   #1921
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
You are ****ing reeruned...
Yes, me. Not the guy comparing a 6 car collision with injury and fleeing the scene to Jaywalking.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:50 AM   #1922
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I also highly doubt he ends up with one.

If you or I street race, cause a 6 vehicle collision which shuts down the highway for 4 hours, cause injury, and bail. We aren't getting to communicate through a lawyer while chilling at home.

Hell... if they are happy to snatch my ass up and toss me in jail for having a suspended license (actually happened), then they would be more than please to snatch me up a dude that cause a 6 car wreck with injuries then ****ing bailed.
If your position is 'we'd have been brought in and booked' perhaps. Though again - no charges have been filed and no, this would not be super high on any prosecutors radar for a rank and file citizen. Even that would take at least as much time as has passed thus far.

But you seem to be suggesting that they'd have a regular dude sitting in the pokey until his arraignment. That's just highly unlikely. And doubly so if it's someone who has a family/job/presence in a community and thus aren't likely to skip town. You don't have to be a millionaire athlete - just show that you have ties to the area.

People are picked up, booked and sent on their way with notice of a court date on FELONIES all the time.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 09:51 AM   #1923
Forever Royal

Quote:
I got snatched up and tossed in jail for driving on a suspended license. No accidents, no damage. I just forgot to pay a ticket. All things being equal... they should be more than please to snatch me up a dude that cause a 6 car wreck with injuries then ****ing bailed.

You didn’t know your license was suspended? Guess I’m not sure how that gets communicated to someone and when.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:51 AM   #1924
MVP

Quote:
I got snatched up and tossed in jail for driving on a suspended license. No accidents, no damage. I just forgot to pay a ticket. All things being equal... they should be more than please to snatch me up a dude that cause a 6 car wreck with injuries then ****ing bailed.
You're conflating unrelated issues. Did you have to wait in jail until the court case was completely resolved for your suspended license?
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:51 AM   #1925

Quote:
Yes, me. Not the guy comparing a 6 car collision with injury and fleeing the scene to Jaywalking.
Yes, that's exactly what I did.

You're aware of this rhetorical device called 'juxtaposition' correct?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:53 AM   #1926
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If your position is 'we'd have been brought in and booked' perhaps. Though again - no charges have been filed and no, this would not be super high on any prosecutors radar for a rank and file citizen. Even that would take at least as much time as has passed thus far.
Yes... we would have been brought in and booked. We would have had to bail out. We would have had a mugshot taken. We would have had our shoes taken away. We would have sat in a cell for at least a few hours.

Quote:
But you seem to be suggesting that they'd have a regular dude sitting in the pokey until his arraignment. That's just highly unlikely. And doubly so if it's someone who has a family/job/presence in a community and thus aren't likely to skip town. You don't have to be a millionaire athlete - just show that you have ties to the area.

People are picked up, booked and sent on their way with notice of a court date on FELONIES all the time.
I'm not. I'm saying they would hold a regular person until they made bail. That is literally what happened to me and there were ZERO injuries and no collision.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:54 AM   #1927
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yes and if Rice doesn't pay his fine and he's pulled over he would have an outstanding warrant as well and be snatched up. How do you not pay a ticket...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:54 AM   #1928
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
You're conflating unrelated issues. Did you have to wait in jail until the court case was completely resolved for your suspended license?
I would have had to sit in jail over the weekend until a judge could have seen me on Monday had I not made bail.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:54 AM   #1929
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, I don't understand why people think it's going to be a point of contention whether he was driving or not. He rented the thing. He signed a contract saying he'd be the only driver. And he was wearing a red durag, which isn't exactly going to be inconspicuous on one of the dozens of traffic cams they drove by. Unless he actually wasn't driving (which would open him up to being financially responsible for the entire cost of the lambo), it won't be hard to prove it was him.
I'm willing to bet that regardless of how this works out he will be on the hook for the lambo. Is the insurance going to cover the costs of a vehicle that was trashed because of wreckless driving and breaking the law?
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:56 AM   #1930
MVP

The Lady of Justice statue is peeking with a wad of cash in her pocket.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:58 AM   #1931
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Yes and if Rice doesn't pay his fine and he's pulled over he would have an outstanding warrant as well and be snatched up. How do you not pay a ticket...
Got deployed, asked a family member to sort it, they didn't.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:58 AM   #1932

Just a brief tangent regarding 'dual justice systems'

They exist. And money helps.

That said - a TON of it is white noise; it's static. There are absolutely inconsistent outcomes and some of them are driven by money, fame and/or race. But the overwhelming number of them are driven by individual actors. A single prosecutor somewhere who has a burr in his ass about some particular issue. Or a judge that didn't get laid on his birthday.

The 'system' is still just a collection of individual actors. All of whom have their own proclivities and their own foibles. They have good days and bad. Some of them flat out suck at their jobs.

But this idea that there's dual tracks and Rice, by virtue of his fame and/or wealth, will get the 'high road' track that none of us would ever see isn't really supportable. In some cases, in fact, fame is a hindrance. Many celebrities have gotten nailed to the wall over shit that rank and file folks skate on (Martha Stewart going to prison still cracks me up a bit; and I think one of those college fraud actresses got hammered pretty good as well if my memory serves).

There's not an obvious Venn Diagram when it comes to inconsistent outcomes.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 09:58 AM   #1933
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Well your self admittance of not paying a ticket and getting arrested for it is pretty good proof of you being reeruned.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-02-2024, 09:59 AM   #1934
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Well your self admittance ton of paying a ticket and getting arrested for it is pretty good proof of you being reeruned.

Classic Iowa.

Old 04-02-2024, 10:01 AM   #1935
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Classic Iowa.
Well. Is it not?

Closed Thread