Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 08:32 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 07:48 AM   #1921
Consuming CP souls

A stat I saw this morning. Mahomes indoors....

13-1 306 YPG 33 TD 3 INT

Niner fans bawling their eyes out that he gets a dome advantage. Has there been a more pathetic fan base? They have a history of being bandwagon pieces of shit too.

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 02-07-2024 at 08:57 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:15 AM   #1922
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
One player we haven't mentioned at all who could play a key role in this game is whiners kicker, Jake Moody. This guy has choked in key moments of the season for the whiners, costing them two games. Look for Moody to **** up in this game. The pressure will be too much.
Yeah, I think he's something like 5 of 9 this year from 40-49yds. Yikes.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:37 AM   #1923
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Yeah, I think he's something like 5 of 9 this year from 40-49yds. Yikes.
Mahomes and Butker vs Purdy and Moody

A close game majorly favors the Chiefs.

I really don’t understand anyone picking the 49ers to win a close one, unless they think the Chiefs make a late run to tighten up the difference but run out of time.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:39 AM   #1924
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post

13-1 306 YPG 13 TD 1 INT

Niner fans bawling their eyes out that he gets a dome advantage. Has there been a more pathetic fan base? They have a history of being bandwagon pieces of shit too.
Now do Purdy's numbers as I'm guessing there similar. That guy looks pretty good as a starting QB.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:43 AM   #1925
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Now do Purdy's numbers as I'm guessing there similar. That guy looks pretty good as a starting QB.
They're you convict!

Last edited by crispystl; 02-07-2024 at 08:49 AM..
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:45 AM   #1926
Consuming CP souls

Brock Purty

When trailing...5 TD 7 INT

Game with in 7 points 4th Q 46% completion% 1 TD 3 INT

AFC 7 TD 7 INT NFC 24-4

Dude turns into a complete pumpkin in pressure situations.

This is a Niner team that's feasted on big leads against shit opponents.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 08:45 AM   #1927
For The Glory Of The City

Considering a 3 leg parlay Chiefs ML + Kelce anytime TD + Pacheco anytime TD at +425
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:46 AM   #1928
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Considering a 3 leg parlay Chiefs ML + Kelce anytime TD + Pacheco anytime TD at +425
Oh, I like that a lot. Is that on DK’s?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:48 AM   #1929
MVP

49 ESPN picks for KC. 15 for the Whiners.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:50 AM   #1930

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Oh, I like that a lot. Is that on DK’s?
BetMGM.

I am not worried Pacheco won't have a good day but a lil worried we are not in a position for him to break into the endzone that feels like the weakest link but it feels like a good bet!

I think our offense has a great day and when they have a great day those things usually happen.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 08:51 AM   #1931
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
49 ESPN picks for KC. 15 for the Whiners.
Chiefs have the better QB, Coach, OL, and Defense.

49ers have better offensive weapons.

I’d pick the Chiefs too.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:54 AM   #1932
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post

13-1 306 YPG 13 TD 1 INT

That one loss was against the Colts last year. LOL.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:54 AM   #1933
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
BetMGM.

I am not worried Pacheco won't have a good day but a lil worried we are not in a position for him to break into the endzone that feels like the weakest link but it feels like a good bet!

I think our offense has a great day and when they have a great day those things usually happen.
FYI - that same bet on ESPN Bet is +542
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:55 AM   #1934

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
FYI - that same bet on ESPN Bet is +542
Oh hey thanks. I have not signed up with ESPN I don't think. If there is a referral bonus you can snag with my sign up private message me.

Last edited by |Zach|; 02-07-2024 at 09:01 AM..
Old 02-07-2024, 08:57 AM   #1935
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
That one loss was against the Colts last year. LOL.
It's actually 33 TD to 3 INT. I corrected.

Yes the loss was to the Colts and it took a bunch of ****ery to lose