Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-26-2023, 05:39 AM   #1921
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
And what receivers did Mahomes have left by the end of the game?

And Mahomes made a play with his legs to essentially win the game despite having that lower leg injury.
The media is going down the Tiger path in regards to Mahomes. Allen, Burrow, Herbert, Lamar are the football version of Mickelson, Sabatini, Garcia, etc.

They want so badly for someone to be at or above Patrick's level and there isn't anyone who is particularly close.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 08:26 AM   #1922
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
And what receivers did Mahomes have left by the end of the game?

And Mahomes made a play with his legs to essentially win the game because he barely had a lower leg injury.
I fixed up all that bullshit you just typed.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 7     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 08:29 AM   #1923
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Does it hurt to be as ****ing stupid as you are?
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 08:32 AM   #1924
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
It's what happens when queers eat shit pie.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 08:33 AM   #1925
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Ah, that makes sense
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:42 AM   #1926
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Joe has been overrated lately. He hasn't been great most of the time
He gets saved by defense a lot.
Their defense should get about 75% of the credit for the success they've had the last couple years.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 08:47 AM   #1927
That's just f***in' stupid

bunghole fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-26-2023, 09:36 AM   #1928
Veteran

Quote:
Trust me. There's lots of stupid around here and none of it comes from me.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 09:45 AM   #1929
Supporter

Quote:
You either A: don't really believe that or B: are a freakin' moron.

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM   #1930
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Trust me. There's lots of stupid around here and none of it comes from me.
Oh no, 99% of the stupid shit on CP comes from rival fans such as yourself. Like the dumbass who came here last night to troll the board instead of watching his team play on national tv. That dude is a total reerun
Old 09-26-2023, 10:31 AM   #1931
Veteran

Quote:
Oh no, 99% of the stupid shit on CP comes from rival fans such as yourself. Like the dumbass who came here last night to troll the board instead of watching his team play on national tv. That dude is a total reerun
I'm sad that i have to explain this. But i think it speaks to the "stupid" we're talking about.

When i'm sitting in my chair, i have a TV on the wall and i have a computer monitor on a table in front of me.

This may come as a shock to you so you better sit down.

Ready?

I can actually watch the game and browse the internet at the same time by either watching on TV and browsing on the monitor in front of me, or i can watch the game one one browser of the computer and switch to another tab to browse the internet.

That's almost as stupid as the reerun that thinks citing attendance at football games is the only barometer for determining "real" fandom.
Old 09-26-2023, 10:35 AM   #1932
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
You either A: don't really believe that or B: are a freakin' moron.

I think he was really injured and had to play through pain but i don't think, as so many fans on here like to say, he "played on one leg". Some of that was for one of those 'moments' that people love so much in sports.

Big Ben used to eat that shit up.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 10:49 AM   #1933
Going home eventually

Oh OH we beat the Rams! As if that's some great accomplishment. They have lost twice to real teams. Titans defense gonna bust Joe in his mouth.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 10:52 AM   #1934
SuperChiefs

I would never go to a rivals board in general, but to do it when my team is on national tv is master reerun level. You can make all the excuses you want, but your actions speak volumes as to your intelligence level. You, diklix and knowmo should start a secret society of dumbasses
Old 09-26-2023, 11:02 AM   #1935
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I think he was really injured and had to play through pain but i don't think, as so many fans on here like to say, he "played on one leg". Some of that was for one of those 'moments' that people love so much in sports.

Big Ben used to eat that shit up.
It's just a fun way of saying it... yeah, it blows it out of proportion if you're taking it literally, but I don't think people say it so everyone can envision him hopping on one leg like immediately after it happened in the Jags game.

And some people have stretched it into even Mahomes making it look worse than it was...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.