Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 04:03 PM   #1921
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Makes me even more thankful for the one I finally found.

You've been with him for like a month. You "found" someone like this last year too. Girls are funny.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 04:17 PM   #1922
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
You've been with him for like a month. You "found" someone like this last year too. Girls are funny.
Three months.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 04:22 PM   #1923
Woman should only make babies

Push yourself
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 04:47 PM   #1924
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Three months.
That's a long time! You've certainly found the one! Also thank you for the neg rep.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 08:59 PM   #1925
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:

Hey. No need to be a big meany.

Your ass has been in here crying with all your butthurt on more than a few occasions, champ.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:14 PM   #1926
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Hey. No need to be a big meany.

Your ass has been in here crying with all your butthurt on more than a few occasions, champ.
Captain Save Em

Old 02-18-2015, 09:28 PM   #1927
Veteran

I do think the whole "OMG I'VE FOUND THE ONE. HEY EVERYONE, I'VE FOUND A GREAT GUY AND I'M SO HAPPY" is kind of annoying. Especially in the current pool of forever alone and pessimism. Having said that, this thread is always full of peaks and troughs. It's fun to read, though.
Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:31 PM   #1928
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist View Post
I do think the whole "OMG I'VE FOUND THE ONE. HEY EVERYONE, I'VE FOUND A GREAT GUY AND I'M SO HAPPY" is kind of annoying. Especially in the current pool of forever alone and pessimism. Having said that, this thread is always full of peaks and troughs. It's fun to read, though.
Tell us about the last bar fly you boinked

Old 02-18-2015, 09:42 PM   #1929
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Three months.
Right on! Sounds like you're going with the flow.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:44 PM   #1930
Veteran

Quote:
Tell us about the last bar fly you boinked
She hadn't bathed in ~1.5 weeks, had some rank ass breath, was easily 3 bills and had brown stains on her shirt. It was unclear whether the stains were from blood or stool.

But enough about your mother...
Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:46 PM   #1931
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
She hadn't bathed in ~1.5 weeks, was easily 3 bills and had brown stains on her shirt. It was unclear whether the stains were from blood or stool.

But enough about your mother...
You're one of those PUAs aren't you?

Old 02-18-2015, 09:49 PM   #1932
Veteran

Quote:
You're one of those PUAs aren't you?
There was no public, unabated anal if that's what you're asking. I think she was playing hard to get.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:52 PM   #1933
oxymoron

Quote:
That is a fair point. On one hand we should be happy for her. On the other, she should probably be sensitive about how she shares her experience so it doesn't come across like she's rubbing it in people's faces.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:53 PM   #1934
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
That is a fair point. On one hand we should be happy for her. On the other, she should probably be sensitive about how she shares her experience so it doesn't come across like she's rubbing it in people's faces.
Exactly my point

Old 02-18-2015, 09:54 PM   #1935
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I'm glad she has someone but it's only been 3 months And she's posted about it 73737374748484 times.

Closed Thread