Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-16-2015, 09:35 PM   #1906
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
I'm in a rut.
Pull up your boot straps and go find where the ladies are hanging at. Tech speaking there are more women than men. What do I know though, I live next to the beach in Cali and there seems to be plenty of women here. And no snow.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 02-16-2015, 10:28 PM   #1907
Consuming CP souls

We live in the Midwest brah. Pickens can be slim at times.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 08:37 AM   #1908
MY LITTLE #15

I can't remember what I was doing last night, when the new boyfriend yells at me to "come here". I go to the kitchen and look out the back door that he's holding open. It really was a gorgeous snowfall. He looks at me with a huge grin and says, "Let's go for a walk!" Ladies and gents, I think I found a keeper.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:15 PM   #1909
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
We live in the Midwest brah. Pickens can be slim at times.
Is this really true? Do the women with looks and brains leave for either coast if they don't get prego first?

Maybe, I'm just optimistic and assume there's beautiful women everywhere
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:33 PM   #1910
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Is this really true? Do the women with looks and brains leave for either coast if they don't get prego first?

There are.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:36 PM   #1911
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post

East coast, West coast, Chicago or Dallas. Follow the money; it's what the top tier ladies do whether it be for their own careers or for more.. Social reasons.

Upper-middle tier will filter up to more regional places like KC, STL, Nashville or Austin et cetera.

Girls that stay in the environs of a Springfield, MO for example can't afford or justify going to these metro areas because they aren't financially able to chase their dream careers (or don't have the credentials to do so) or the high roller types living in big cities and are content with what ever good jobs they can find along with the bigger fishes in the smaller pond of eligible men. I know there's a lot of lovely and smart chicks in Sgf, but they're all taken and I've learned my lesson about being a trifling **** that hooks up with spoken for girls.

Once you look in smaller towns that Springfield that aren't the suburbs or exurbs of a KC or Chicago... Good ****ing luck finding a woman that isn't some combination of unattractive, already a parent or under/unemployed with no motivation to fix that.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:41 PM   #1912
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

D. Thrower, my brother moved to sgf last year and all he tells me is that the ladies there are "just too big a eat".....
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:45 PM   #1913
Woman should only make babies

Approach girls. Speak slow and clearly. Don't be a pussy and get a date set. Walk away happy and a man
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:46 PM   #1914
MY LITTLE #15

There are probably the same percentage of "X" type of women in Springfield as there are in bigger cities. With a smaller population, though, that just means there are less of each type of woman, regardless of the type you're looking for.

Problem I find with guys around here is that they're all cowboys, hunters, or bible thumpers.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:47 PM   #1915
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
There are probably the same percentage of "X" type of women in Springfield as there are in bigger cities. With a smaller population, though, that just means there are less of each type of woman, regardless of the type you're looking for.
Exactly. There are winners everywhere.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:48 PM   #1916
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Approach girls. Speak slow and clearly. Don't be a pussy and get a date set. Walk away happy and a man
They love when I rap fast
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:50 PM   #1917
Woman should only make babies

You would be surprised how hot girls react. I can get dates but you have to be willing to get rejected. Should be basic stuff but I forget or I am cool with a solid interaction. I resolve to push my comfort zone and ask for dates. Push your comfort zone and grow.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:51 PM   #1918
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
You would be surprised how hot girls react. I can get dates but you have to be willing to get rejected. Should be basic stuff but I forget or I am cool with a solid interaction. I resolve to push my comfort zone and ask for dates. Push your comfort zone and grow.
You don't even drink!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:56 PM   #1919
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post

Problem I find with guys around here is that they're all cowboys, hunters, or bible thumpers.
Sure, there's going to be a smaller number owing to a small population.. I'm just saying this is compounded by the fact that women -and men too- who have any sort of drive *and* are physically/mentally attractive go to "greener pastures" so to speak.

And yeah.. I shudder to think about what it's like from your perspective. Working at a bar briefly gave me a look at some real winners of men in this town.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:58 PM   #1920
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post

And yeah.. I shudder to think about what it's like from your perspective. Working at a bar briefly gave me a look at some real winners of men in this town.
Makes me even more thankful for the one I finally found.

Closed Thread