Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:59 PM   #1891
Woman should only make babies

Number One should play that Go game and be social. Some girls hanging around coffee shops playing that.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:00 PM   #1892
Life is changing..

I'm in a rut.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:00 PM   #1893
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I love you sometimes.
I'd take that from a girl.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:01 PM   #1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
I'm in a rut.
if it is cold where you are it isn't mating season yet.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:02 PM   #1895
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Number One should play that Go game and be social. Some girls hanging around coffee shops playing that.
HEY GIRLS I'M A STRANGE GUY MIND IF BUTT IN ON YOUR GAME OF GO
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:03 PM   #1896

haha as long as you are ranked below 120

Old 02-15-2015, 10:06 PM   #1897
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
if it is cold where you are it isn't mating season yet.
I spend most of my time in Maryville, though I'm in St. Joe right now, so I'm probably just ****ed regardless of what the weather is.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:08 PM   #1898

Maryville is great for college. St. Joseph is terrible. Move. There aren't any girls there.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:57 PM   #1899
Inmem 2.0

Got damn this thread turned into the dating d-league
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-16-2015, 07:42 AM   #1900
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

~2 weeks from now will be 1yr.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Old 02-16-2015, 12:00 PM   #1901
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
I don't want to hear this bullshit.

Chances, as usual, are slim of a 2nd date, and I will go in assuming I will never see her dumb ass ever again.
If you think she's dumb, why is there a first date?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-16-2015, 12:02 PM   #1902
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
If you think she's dumb, why is there a first date?
Because all women on online dating sites are dumb.

Old 02-16-2015, 12:14 PM   #1903
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
Because all women on online dating sites are dumb.
Look at you learning and stuff!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-16-2015, 08:41 PM   #1904
Inmem 2.0

Bout to delete my online account.

Talking to another chick this is now the 3rd guy she's dating that she's met online in the last month and she likes him so much!

Where are the grown up women at?

Old 02-16-2015, 09:23 PM   #1905
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
Bout to delete my online account.

Talking to another chick this is now the 3rd guy she's dating that she's met online in the last month and she likes him so much!

Where are the grown up women at?
They watch too much shit like Vanderpump and the like
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread