Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 AM  
Please squeeze

****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****

Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #1891
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

A good point was brought up on ATH.

What if Harden misses multiple games? Artest should be out, at minimum, two games more than Harden misses.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Old 04-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #1892
Consuming CP souls

He should get an extra couple games for calling himself World Peace

Can't decide if it's dumber or just as dumb as Ocho Cinco.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:51 PM   #1893
MVP

I still say with his past, focus on concussions, and Stern still being commissioner, they send a message and suspend him the rest of the year. I'm not saying I agree with it, but it won't surprise me at all.
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #1894
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Kobe Bryant elbowed Mike Miller in the throat about 6 years ago and got two games. Kevin Love stomped on Luis Scola's face earlier this season and got two games.

Remembering both those plays (and the maliciousness that was involved in them), it's hard to justify a suspension much longer than either of those two here.
This year, yes. This offseason, they need to really seriously consider beefing up the suspensions or punishment. I mentioned this during "Bountygate." One thing that worries the hell out of me is that you're opening the door for shitty players to cheap shot superstars to gain a competitive advantage.

Cheap shots bother the shit out of me because there's nothing worse than a team losing a player for a game or several for a foul that should have never happened.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:05 PM   #1895
Banned

Clinched #1 seed. **** yea. GO SPURS GO!!!!1
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #1896
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
A good point was brought up on ATH.

What if Harden misses multiple games? Artest should be out, at minimum, two games more than Harden misses.
No not a good point at all.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:48 PM   #1897
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Don't see it happening. Again, based on past precedents, a few games should suffice. But if it's more than that, it's just another example of the double standard that the NBA has for its stars.
It's not a double standard. The guy has a long history of acting out violently. The others do not until next time. He has no control and to protect your players a playoff suspension would not be out of line. If it was going to be a 2 game suspension they would have handed it out today IMO. I think several games are coming. This is too high profile and 2 games will not deter thuggish behavior.
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:18 PM   #1898
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcchief View Post
It's not a double standard. The guy has a long history of acting out violently. The others do not until next time. He has no control and to protect your players a playoff suspension would not be out of line. If it was going to be a 2 game suspension they would have handed it out today IMO. I think several games are coming. This is too high profile and 2 games will not deter thuggish behavior.
what is this long history? i know the palace of auburn hills thing, but he was just defending himself. Outside of that he's not done much.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:27 AM   #1899
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
No not a good point at all.
How is it not a good point?
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Old 04-24-2012, 07:27 AM   #1900
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
what is this long history? i know the palace of auburn hills thing, but he was just defending himself. Outside of that he's not done much.
There was a blatant cheap shot against Barea last year that he was suspended for. I'm sure there are others but it's not like I have paid much attention to Artest.

The Palace was probably the worst in the history of professional sports. He was suspended a year from that one and any offense after should be looked at like a prisoner on probation.

This has been mentioned on pretty much every news show and entertainment show I've seen since. It makes the NBA look bad and I would expect them to bring down the hammer since it was in the spotlight and who it is. I really don't either way but that's what I expect.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #1901
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
Ron Ron's gonna get the hammer, Im guessing 7+ games but wont be surprised to see double digits.
****ing nailed it.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNBA
The Lakers' Metta World Peace has been suspended seven games for elbow to James Harden.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #1902
In Search of a Life

Just the first round. basically. Im ok with that. 1 regular season game and hopefully the first round goes 5-6. We should win the first round with what we have. Ebanks and Barnes will fill in nicely. Ebanks been balling the last few games anyways.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:42 PM   #1903
MVP

7 games is fair, but I really thought they were gonna make it sting.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:06 PM   #1904
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcchief View Post
7 games is fair, but I really thought they were gonna make it sting.
It should have been more. The guy is a thug and purposefully elbowed a guy in the head.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #1905
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
It should have been more. The guy is a thug and purposefully elbowed a guy in the head.
Should have been the playoffs but it's better than 2 like some were thinking.

Artest really doesn't deserve to play IMO. After the malice in the palace he should have zero tolerance.

Closed Thread