Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 01:00 PM   #1891
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Bert can't seem to hit on the WR talent. He overthinks the pick. Imagine Mclaurin and Pickens in this offense over Hardman and Moore.
Add in Jonathan Taylor over MEH.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 02:00 PM   #1892
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
It sucks to say this but Skyy looks to be another Conley or Albert Wilson type. A rotational receiver that will likely not crack the starting lineup as a regular.
Look at Pacheco. The guy is a rookie in Andy's system and is already the starter. He has been an impact player from day 1.
Hardman in his rookie year showed flashes and made impact plays. I just don't see it with Moore. Eye test tells me he will be a servicable backup.
Bert can't seem to hit on the WR talent. He overthinks the pick. Imagine Mclaurin and Pickens in this offense over Hardman and Moore.
Um, Veach wanted Kadarius last season, just didn't pan out. I think Brett can evaluate WR talent just fine if Kad was on his radar as a 'must-have.'

And I still think Skyy is going to pan out. He needs more work than I originally thought, but just check those clips in the OP; he can damn sure run a route. Just needs to make an adjustment to play wll in the NFL.

I'm curious if anyone's watched the A-22 to see what's really going on with Skyy. i know early in the season he was getting open, Pat just wasn't looking in his direction a lot. Would like to sneak a peek at the A-22 and find out what else has been hampering his success on the field, because he was doing well in preseason and in practice.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 02:07 PM   #1893
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Um, Veach wanted Kadarius last season, just didn't pan out. I think Brett can evaluate WR talent just fine if Kad was on his radar as a 'must-have.'

And I still think Skyy is going to pan out. He needs more work than I originally thought, but just check those clips in the OP; he can damn sure run a route. Just needs to make an adjustment to play wll in the NFL.

I'm curious if anyone's watched the A-22 to see what's really going on with Skyy. i know early in the season he was getting open, Pat just wasn't looking in his direction a lot. Would like to sneak a peek at the A-22 and find out what else has been hampering his success on the field, because he was doing well in preseason and in practice.
Agreed. Bert has liked Toney from the get-go. We just weren't going to be able to pick him last season. Moore is going to be fine and should see an uptick now with JJSS recovering.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 02:08 PM   #1894
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Add in Jonathan Taylor over MEH.
Swift would have been a much better fit for us than Taylor if we're being honest.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 02:11 PM   #1895
MVP

I like to think we drafted Toney with our 2021 first round pick and traded a 4th and 7th for Orlando Brown. Just helps me sleep better.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 02:13 PM   #1896
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Agreed. Bert has liked Toney from the get-go. We just weren't going to be able to pick him last season. Moore is going to be fine and should see an uptick now with JJSS recovering.
It'll unquestionably be his biggest opportunity - they occupy similar spaces on the field, IMO.

Different methods, for sure. But you could use similar route combinations.

We need to see something from him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 04:19 PM   #1897
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Just read an article that Toney WASN'T available this past spring. Several teams called and were rebuffed by the Giants. They didn't decide to pull the plug on Toney until after the season started.
Yeah I've read similar stuff from the Giants around here. He was one of the few players that weren't on the block this summer. Things changed between him and the staff it seems.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-14-2022, 04:24 PM   #1898
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I like to think we drafted Toney with our 2021 first round pick and traded a 4th and 7th for Orlando Brown. Just helps me sleep better.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-14-2022, 04:25 PM   #1899
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
So, we don't actually have Nick Bolton on our team?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 04:32 PM   #1900
MVP

Quote:
I think that's a really hard stance to justify, simply by how he played this draft. He traded behind 3 WR-needy teams, and just waited to take whoever was left. Draft with conviction, and go after the guys you want, rather than let other teams make the decision for you.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 04:32 PM   #1901
MVP

Quote:
I think that's a really hard stance to justify, simply by how he played this draft. He traded behind 3 WR-needy teams, and just waited to take whoever was left. Draft with conviction, and go after the guys you want, rather than let other teams make the decision for you.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 04:42 PM   #1902
Fan since 1997

Quote:

Well, the Toney pickup was excellent . That's something Bert exceles at, trades. But on draft day, he can't seem to hit on a WR with the pick available to him. No ifs or buts. Guys are available and you pick the wrong player.
I really think he was going to draft Alec Pierce if the Colts queerish gm hadn't gotten in the way..
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-14-2022, 04:49 PM   #1903
MVP

SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-14-2022, 05:22 PM   #1904
MVP

On the one hand, I believe in Skyy Moore and he hasn't really been given a chance.

On the other hand watching Christian Watson score three touchdowns in a game yesterday definitely gave me some DK Metcalf feelings.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-14-2022, 05:27 PM   #1905
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
On the one hand, I believe in Skyy Moore and he hasn't really been given a chance.

On the other hand watching Christian Watson score three touchdowns in a game yesterday definitely gave me some DK Metcalf feelings.
Moore has not helped himself with 2 fumbles on punt returns, one of which arguably cost the team a victory in a 3 point loss. Really hope that Colts game does not come back to bite them in the ass for playoff seeding by the time we finish the regular season.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-14-2022, 05:31 PM   #1906
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post

Pickens is the comparison, we took Karlaftis right before Watson went off the board. That being said, I really wanted Watson but we shall see. One game doesn't make him great.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 11-14-2022 at 05:40 PM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.