Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2022, 04:05 PM   #1876
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I've been reading threads throughout the day thinking the same thing.

My opinion is you pay generational talent. Hill was a generational talent at WR.

Eventually he would be gone, one way or the other, but this moment you had control over...
You pay generational talent at QB. You only pay other positions if it doesn't completely **** your team over.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 04:06 PM   #1877
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You pay generational talent at QB. You only pay other positions if it doesn't completely **** your team over.
We emptied the whole team this year and at one point had the 2nd most cap in the league.

We had the money.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2022, 04:07 PM   #1878
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
We emptied the whole team this year and at one point had the 2nd most cap in the league.

We had the money.
When did we have the 2nd most cap in the league?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2022, 04:11 PM   #1879
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
When did we have the 2nd most cap in the league?
Quote:
Overthecap.com shows the Chiefs now have over $23 million in cap space, the fourth-most in the league, after starting the free-agency period with minimal space available.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/chief...ng-tyreek-hill

I thought I read 2nd but I may have been wrong. I stand corrected.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2022, 04:19 PM   #1880
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

Yeah....that was AFTER we traded Hill. We weren't paying Hill and having the 2nd most cap space.
Old 03-28-2022, 04:21 PM   #1881
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Yeah....that was AFTER we traded Hill. We weren't paying Hill and having the 2nd most cap space.
We could have shaved another $14 I believe from Converting Pat's money.

Everything is possible it's an argument over the cost. My argument would have been you keep your Rice-Montana pairing as long as possible. Everyone else is expendable...
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 04:22 PM   #1882
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
You're a ****ing idiot.
The Chiefs have a head coach, QB and TE that are all in the top 3 OF ALL TIME at their position. We will be fine without that illiterate piece of garbage!
the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 04:25 PM   #1883
MVP

Quote:

Look, the last two years we just weren't good enough. I mean, that's just the facts.

O-line suckage and lacking depth cost us SB55.

Last year, the defense sucked balls the first half of the year, and then again at the end.

And in the second half of the AFCCG, the offense shit all over themselves.

Not good enough. It was time to re-load. Defense was too top heavy salary-wise, and the offense was not diverse enough and with a record setting deal to Hill, not enough resources to get better.

We got a great haul for Hill. This will go a long way to reloading the team if Veach knocks this draft out of the park like he did last year.

I'm conceding NOTHING. I fully expect this team to be a contender in 2022. It will look different, but I don't think anyone will want to play them in January.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2022, 04:48 PM   #1884
MVP

I was half expecting a Kelce trade in a year or two. Not this
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-28-2022, 04:50 PM   #1885
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
I was half expecting a Kelce trade in a year or two. Not this
We might see that next year. He's aging and high priced. That might be how we add some picks for the KC draft...
Old 03-28-2022, 04:52 PM   #1886
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
We might see that next year. He's aging and high priced. That might be how we add some picks for the KC draft...
Chris Jones is probably gone. My guess is Kelce retires as a Chief.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 04:53 PM   #1887
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
If we're willing to trade Hill everyone outside of Pat is bait...
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 04:56 PM   #1888
Veteran

I'm really hoping that this teaches the Chiefs management a lesson; they traded a lot of draft capital to get Clark along with a huge contract and are paying the price. Yes, it did help them get a SB (however, they might have won without him).

I want to see the Chiefs building through the draft instead of buying expensive rentals. I really believe that Miami is going to regret this deal.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-28-2022, 06:57 PM   #1889
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
I'm really hoping that this teaches the Chiefs management a lesson; they traded a lot of draft capital to get Clark along with a huge contract and are paying the price. Yes, it did help them get a SB (however, they might have won without him).

I want to see the Chiefs building through the draft instead of buying expensive rentals. I really believe that Miami is going to regret this deal.
They were trying to get over the hump, and quickly, while Patrick was on a rookie deal.

It made sense in the context of the moment.

This is a different context now. Totally different trying to STAY on top as opposed to GET to the top.

You wanna stay? Anyone but your generational QB is expendable. You MUST draft well, and you MUST spend thriftily in free agency. It's really that simple.

Look at all of the turnover between the SB teams in New England. Other than Brady, anyone who got expensive got gone. That offense was totally different from year to year almost.

This is The Way. Better embrace it.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 08:13 PM   #1890
I missed '69!

Quote:
Kelce’s cap hit is reasonable. Hope he retires as a Chief.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.