Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:04 PM   #1876
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Why is Sasha teasing Abe
The fact that Abe is still with Rosita perhaps.

Or maybe it's just poor writing by the AMC TWD crew. So far we have the Abe / Sasha / Rosita love triangle up in the air and the Morgan vs. Carol show down left up in the air. The whole Abe & Sasha thing make zero sense to me.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:14 PM   #1877
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Might be interesting to see where Morgan now stands on this "take the fight to Neagan, kill people!" plan.

Really like Morgan, but at this point, I'd be okay if they kill him off. It's one thing to have an "all life is precious" attitude.. but when your beliefs infringe and endanger your buddies? GFY
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 03-01-2016, 01:59 PM   #1878
Stay positive, don't give up

Morgan has that unsure look in the teaser for next week. Wish he was more involved rather than what he is now
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:01 PM   #1879
sorta mod-ish

Rosita >>>> Sasha
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:40 PM   #1880
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Rosita >>>> Sasha
No doubt
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-01-2016, 03:07 PM   #1881
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Rosita >
Would wreck
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2016, 03:08 PM   #1882
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

it's been said in here that in the comics....Negan busts somebody's ass on Ricks crew with his fancy barbed wire bat.

so here's three reasons for my theory.....
1 - I'm sure the ass that gets busted is gonna be one that makes a HUGE point and a HUGE impression on Ricks crew.....and most importantly on RICK.
2 - Rick just hooked up with Michonne
3 - unless it's Carl or Judith...nothing is gonna hurt Rick more....or make a bigger impression than killing Michonne. AND...let's not forget that black people have historically NOT had good luck on this show!!! lol

I think they gonna come out left field and take her out.

PS - I'da been all over that a LONG TIME AGO!
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-01-2016, 03:11 PM   #1883
MVP

I think it's gonna be Michonne also. They can't let Rick go down the domesticated path.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-01-2016, 03:15 PM   #1884
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
I think it's gonna be Michonne also. They can't let Rick go down the domesticated path.
Abe protecting Maggie, while Glenn is knocked out laying in a pool of his own blood.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2016, 03:24 PM   #1885
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Abe protecting Maggie, while Glenn is knocked out laying in a pool of his own blood.
It's certainly possible. They've set up quite a few people for possible falls.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-01-2016, 03:34 PM   #1886
Cast Iron Jedi

It has to be someone that would rock the entire group, and I don't think Michonne fits that bill.

After this week's episode, I'm leaning hard toward Maggie now. After they got the ultrasound printout and everyone was looking at it, smiling. Her death and that of the unborn baby would destroy them.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:04 PM   #1887
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
It has to be someone that would rock the entire group, and I don't think Michonne fits that bill.

After this week's episode, I'm leaning hard toward Maggie now. After they got the ultrasound printout and everyone was looking at it, smiling. Her death and that of the unborn baby would destroy them.
I'm almost to the point where I'd be shocked if this isn't the case. Which kinda makes me think it isn't. If that makes sense?
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2016, 12:07 AM   #1888
Veteran

I don't think it'll be Maggie because they seem to be setting her up for things from the post-Negan comics.

Also I agree that Abraham's days are numbered, the only question is whether it happens before they meet Negan (like in the comics), or if they wait and sub him in for Glenn.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:09 AM   #1889
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Possible Negan and Lucille Victims -

Rick - not going to happen, the comic and the show revolve around him
CORAL - won't happen either, there would be little for Rick to live for
Judith - shocking and cruel, would drive Rick mad with anger, TV Judith has outlived comic book Judith, would cement Negan and ultimate bad guy but would only make him a bad guy and a one dimensional character
Michone - powerful, would really hurt, but the whole whoever Rick is nailing dies storyline is getting a bit played out
Carol - maybe, but would have little impact on the audience
Glenn - too predictable, would the producers do this with so many fans knowing Glenn dies by Negan's hand in the comic?
Maggie - a flip of the script from the comic, would be incredibly powerful
Maggie's Baby - this has been discussed in this thread, would be powerful and painful, kicks the Negan bad guys factor up the chart
Abe / Sasha / Rosita - I lumped all three of these in together because if any of them died by Negan's hand the effect would be the same, sort of meh
Morgan - would Morgan's "All Life Is Precious" cost him? Could he kill another if faced with the possibility of his own death?
Enid - Negan takes her as a child bride, uber-creep factor
Father Gabes - the death of faith in the new world, meh
Jesus - too soon, he's too good of a character to kill of this quickly
Random Alexandrian Red Shirt - again...meh

Did I forget any of the main characters? I excluded the rest of the Hill Toppers, don't see them being the victim of Negan and Lucille.

Just another thought / question; when will we get to meet Ezekiel & Shiva?
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:16 AM   #1890
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Possible Negan and Lucille Victims -

Rick - not going to happen, the comic and the show revolve around him
CORAL - won't happen either, there would be little for Rick to live for
Judith - shocking and cruel, would drive Rick mad with anger, TV Judith has outlived comic book Judith, would cement Negan and ultimate bad guy but would only make him a bad guy and a one dimensional character
Michone - powerful, would really hurt, but the whole whoever Rick is nailing dies storyline is getting a bit played out
Carol - maybe, but would have little impact on the audience
Glenn - too predictable, would the producers do this with so many fans knowing Glenn dies by Negan's hand in the comic?
Maggie - a flip of the script from the comic, would be incredibly powerful
Maggie's Baby - this has been discussed in this thread, would be powerful and painful, kicks the Negan bad guys factor up the chart
Abe / Sasha / Rosita - I lumped all three of these in together because if any of them died by Negan's hand the effect would be the same, sort of meh
Morgan - would Morgan's "All Life Is Precious" cost him? Could he kill another if faced with the possibility of his own death?
Enid - Negan takes her as a child bride, uber-creep factor
Father Gabes - the death of faith in the new world, meh
Jesus - too soon, he's too good of a character to kill of this quickly
Random Alexandrian Red Shirt - again...meh

Did I forget any of the main characters? I excluded the rest of the Hill Toppers, don't see them being the victim of Negan and Lucille.

Just another thought / question; when will we get to meet Ezekiel & Shiva?
Yeah, you forgot Darryl.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.