Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-02-2024, 07:56 AM   #1861
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Florio is the king of doom and gloom when it comes to KC.

Chiefs just signed a QB and possibly a RB. If Veach was concerned we’d go after a WR.
Florio is a hack and the master of making a non-issue an issue.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-02-2024, 07:59 AM   #1862

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
i fully expect the Chiefs to draft a WR with pick 32. and they will re-sign donovan smith at LT. the machine keeps going.
I would have been fine going WR in the first round, but now will have to wonder if we would have instead made a move for an LT. Thanks, Rashee. ****ing dumbass.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-02-2024, 08:01 AM   #1863
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Did you watch the video? Two people had to go to the hospital from a hit and run.

That's a felony by default. And he's still in hiding.

But hey, maybe he'll blow the right person. Does your crystal ball provide Power Ball numbers?
Dude his attorney is cooperating with the Dallas PD. Take a chill pill.

Zero chance this holds as a felony.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 08:02 AM   #1864
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Florio suggesting dashcam footage shows Rice was the driver since he was the 2nd guy out of the passenger side…
Y'know - the same shit people have been speculating for 2 days now. Way to catch up and provide less interesting analysis that has been provided on chat board full of poop threads.

Florio is worthless. Stop giving him clicks.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 08:03 AM   #1865
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Florio is a hack and the master of making a non-issue an issue.
Yep. I'm sure he is in favor of the death penalty in this case.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.

Old 04-02-2024, 08:04 AM   #1866
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I never said that. I'm simply providing the default rule of law in Texas for hit and run with injuries.

We don't even know 100% if he was driving yet.

Stop being reeruned because you don't like the only facts that we know. You're acting like preteen spoiled girl.
Some people realize they are stupid and shut up. Others keep on going until they've made their stupidity undeniable.

You are certainly in the latter camp. Good grief.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2    
Old 04-02-2024, 08:04 AM   #1867
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Florio is the king of doom and gloom when it comes to KC.

Chiefs just signed a QB and possibly a RB. If Veach was concerned we’d go after a WR.
Maybe he's learned from the Tyreek debacle and waiting to see how this works out instead of immediately trying to find a Rice replacement.

****. Didn't take Rice for a total ****ing idiot but here we are.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 04-02-2024, 08:07 AM   #1868

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I would have been fine going WR in the first round, but now will have to wonder if we would have instead made a move for an LT. Thanks, Rashee. ****ing dumbass.
I don't think anything that's happened here will meaningfully impact their draft board unless there's something we simply don't know about.

They almost certainly learned their lesson from the Tyreek Hill thing where they clearly chose Hardman as a 'break glass in case of catastrophe' scenario.

They'll stick to their board. If an OT is at the top of it, that's who they'll take. And then they'll take a WR in the 2nd round (as they would've done anyway given Brown's short term contract). And should worse come to worse, they'll roll with Brown and a rookie WR sooner than they wanted to, just as they did last year.

Much ado about nothing, IMO. It'll get sorted fairly easily. Y'all are still acting like Dallas doesn't have WAY bigger things to worry about than this. He did do this is Pigsknuckle Arkansas, folks. They have plenty on their plate without going to war with a high-priced attorney over a leaving the scene rap.

Florio's just being a ****. And a not terribly interesting or insightful one at that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 08:11 AM   #1869
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Maybe he's learned from the Tyreek debacle and waiting to see how this works out instead of immediately trying to find a Rice replacement.

****. Didn't take Rice for a total ****ing idiot but here we are.
Where was Florio with the Eric Bieniemy bullshit? He wasn’t siding with the Chiefs Editorial Board was he?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-02-2024, 08:23 AM   #1870
Starter

Since there were injuries, it's a felony. Depending on the severity of injuries, it could be 1-5 years, 5k or 2-10 years, 10k fine. However, like any other place, depending on his criminal history and $$ for an excellent attorney, he will likely get probation and a fine and loss of his driver's license for a while.

The worst part will be the civil penalties. He will likely be sued by the drivers of the other vehicles and the business that rented him the car.

As far as the NFL goes, he shouldn't lose any time, but there is video and loud Florio's of the world crying. So, maybe they give him a game or two suspension at most.
emaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 04-02-2024, 08:29 AM   #1871
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Florio's just being a ****. And a not terribly interesting or insightful one at that.
Well said. I'm gonna make that my signature. (Giving you full credit, of course.)
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.

Old 04-02-2024, 08:33 AM   #1872

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Well said. I'm gonna make that my signature. (Giving you full credit, of course.)
Well for those of you with your language filters on, I used the C-Word that womenfolk don't care for.

Because I feel it just works better here than any number of other 4 letter words that would be equally applicable for Florio at any given moment.

Just wanted to make the record clear. Because while Florio is often a cock, dick, ****, shit and/or quim, in this particular instance he is most assuredly being a ****.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 08:36 AM   #1873
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaw1979 View Post
Since there were injuries, it's a felony.
Are we sure? The media is all over this. Talking to people who were involved.

If anyone had an injury severe enough to mention we would have heard about it already.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-02-2024, 08:39 AM   #1874
I'm the MFCEO

Did they find this ****er yet?
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 04-02-2024, 08:40 AM   #1875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Are we sure? The media is all over this. Talking to people who were involved.

If anyone had an injury severe enough to mention we would have heard about it already.
I've seen both.

From what I've seen "serious injury" is the 1-5 years one; Class B felony, IIRC. Class A felony for fleeing with a fatality. Misdemeanor for minor injuries.

I mean, that's definitely an answer to it. But I don't really care enough to open my Westlaw and actually look it up. I'm largely done with scheduled shit by this afternoon and may get around to it then. Maybe FrozenChief can do y'all a solid - I believe he's one of those nasty defense attorneys that get criminals off for molesting children and/or kicking dogs. So he's likely a far better source for reading a criminal code than I'm gonna be.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread