Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2009, 11:54 AM  
When a nightmare becomes real

***The Official EMAW Repository thread***

I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:56 PM   #1861
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Box Score
NEBRASKA KANSAS STATE
Points 87 91
FG Made-Attempted 27-47 (.574) 24-53 (.453)
3P Made-Attempted 13-20 (.650) 9-22 (.409)
FT Made-Attempted 17-23 (.739) 30-38 (.789)

Thats crazy.

First time I've had to yell at my tv all season.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:24 PM   #1862
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Box Score
NEBRASKA KANSAS STATE
Points 87 91
FG Made-Attempted 27-47 (.574) 24-53 (.453)
3P Made-Attempted 13-20 (.650) 9-22 (.409)
FT Made-Attempted 17-23 (.739) 30-38 (.789)

Thats crazy.

First time I've had to yell at my tv all season.
Holy shit! 65%

Talk about an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Game!
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #1863

Classic SLTH game by Doc. Tie it up and then quickly foul. After sinking a bunch of 3's, they can't get a shot off and turn it over. might as well call him Jim Wooldridge.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:39 PM   #1864
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Close call ......... as I have said, the B12 is just tough night in and out , top to bottom.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:53 AM   #1865
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Close call ......... as I have said, the B12 is just tough night in and out , top to bottom.
Agreed. It's always tough to figure out how a team will respond after being railed like NU was in their last game. I figured they'd either do what they did and respond well or get blown out again...

At this point, I'm just glad we won the game. Crowd wasn't into the game at all and for the 2nd straight game the team seemed to act the same way. Frank said in the postgame that they've put themselves in the position to play for something special and need to start playing like it matters in these lesser games (obviously I'm paraphrasing). I hope he gets them straightened out, because we can't do this in Norman/Lubbock/...Lawrence...and expect to win.

Speaking of Norman/OU, what's the deal with Warren? I heard all day about how he's got mono, but he played for 30 minutes tonight. There's no way he's got mono and plays 30 minutes and scores 19 points in a Big 12 basketball game if he's got mono....
58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:47 AM   #1866
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 View Post
Agreed. It's always tough to figure out how a team will respond after being railed like NU was in their last game. I figured they'd either do what they did and respond well or get blown out again...

At this point, I'm just glad we won the game. Crowd wasn't into the game at all and for the 2nd straight game the team seemed to act the same way. Frank said in the postgame that they've put themselves in the position to play for something special and need to start playing like it matters in these lesser games (obviously I'm paraphrasing). I hope he gets them straightened out, because we can't do this in Norman/Lubbock/...Lawrence...and expect to win.

Speaking of Norman/OU, what's the deal with Warren? I heard all day about how he's got mono, but he played for 30 minutes tonight. There's no way he's got mono and plays 30 minutes and scores 19 points in a Big 12 basketball game if he's got mono....
From what I hear on the Animal Sports Talk here in OKC is that the team is lacking in just about everything. Capel is having a hard time keeping the wheels off of it. Some say Warren is sick, others say he is pouting and throwing a fit, because the team sucks.. Others say he is crying because he feels now he should of went to KU...

Warren is a headcase from what I understand. Capel has his hands full..
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:56 AM   #1867
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
Classic SLTH game by Doc. Tie it up and then quickly foul. After sinking a bunch of 3's, they can't get a shot off and turn it over. might as well call him Jim Wooldridge.
I was sitting 13 rows behind the NUBB bench. It was absolutely classic. KSU played terrible D and many of those threes were uncontested. Why they inisisted on doubling high and leaving shooters open on the wing I'll never understand.

And to come down and tie it and then lose it in that fashion? Absolute Wooly-esque. Doc should be renamed Pox Sadler. He's terrible.

PS: Thanks for making all the FT's down the stretch KSU guys.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-18-2010, 01:51 PM   #1868
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

KSU is asking the Board of Regents to amend the FY 2010 Capital Projects List to include a $20 million dollar basketball practice/operations facility AND . . . $2.1 million dollars in new restrooms for the upper level of OBFS. 2 Practice courts, all new offices for both men and women, dressing rooms, sports medicine/hydrotherapy, lounges etc. etc. If they spend the entirety of the $20 million on this facility it will be one of the nicest facilities of its kind in the country.

Please note that this doesn't ALWAYS mean it will happen in the FY that they amend, but in most cases it does happen.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #1869

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Not really. NU hit shots that any D-I player should hit. This game doesn't change that they are terrible and Pox Sadler is really Martyocre. KSU played about 8 minutes of solid defense and won this game.

Pox Sadler should be ashamed of how he killed his team.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #1870

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
KSU is asking the Board of Regents to amend the FY 2010 Capital Projects List to include a $20 million dollar basketball practice/operations facility AND . . . $2.1 million dollars in new restrooms for the upper level of OBFS. 2 Practice courts, all new offices for both men and women, dressing rooms, sports medicine/hydrotherapy, lounges etc. etc. If they spend the entirety of the $20 million on this facility it will be one of the nicest facilities of its kind in the country.

Please note that this doesn't ALWAYS mean it will happen in the FY that they amend, but in most cases it does happen.
Build it.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:24 PM   #1871
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Build it.
and I will cum.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:10 PM   #1872

Be warned, that is a sonofdaxjones post copied and pasted.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #1873
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Be warned, that is a sonofdaxjones post copied and pasted.
The former NCCAT
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:37 PM   #1874

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
The former NCCAT
Indeed. Legendary KSU poster.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #1875
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Indeed. Legendary KSU poster.
I used to post on several KSU BB's. Not so much any more.......but you are right, he is a "legend"
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.