Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:12 PM   #18586
I love your mom

At this point we have as much hard evidence Tide pods are safe to eat.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:13 PM   #18587
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
All of it anecdotal. Do you know what that word means? And why I applied it to bigfoot sightings?
lmao

ok dong dong we get it we know why you are so anti-HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

Don't worry he can't hurt you in this thread
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:13 PM   #18588
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
That's not even what he was doing and some TwitterTard used that word to promote an agenda and you fell for it.
If Dick Vermeil said someone played 'particularly well' would that have the same meaning to you as Bill Belichick saying it?

Ultimately I think that entire exchange is much ado about nothing, but the idea that one persons restrained enthusiasm is the same as the next guys fails based on cursory inspection.

Dick Vermeil cries at fireflies. Bill Belichick could see some actually catch lightening in a jar and not take passing notice. Now I don't know where Fauci falls in that spectrum but I do think its fair to say he's been quiet reserved throughout this affair, no?

Trying to slap some dictionary definition on a throwaway verb use that's almost entirely context dependent is just kinda goofy.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:13 PM   #18589
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I think you need to read the article a little more slowly then take it to DC.
Or maybe don't post crap from a partisan opinion show as evidence a drug works?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:14 PM   #18590
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You still maintain that he said 'this doesn't work' eh?
Hes saying there isnt enough data. Fine. What about the ICU doctors who have said it's not helping their sickest patients? I'll trust those folks over the calvary of posters on a message board who said this thing was the flu and only parrot what a certain politician said. Those people have continously proven themselves wrong in this thread.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:14 PM   #18591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
At this point we have as much hard evidence Tide pods are safe to eat.
See saying stuff like this is reeruned, and you feed people like this Donger.

Look what you have done.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:14 PM   #18592
Supporter

Quote:
This is a question, actually:

So, you want people to start taking this base don anecdotal evidence, is that correct?

Here, I'll show you how it's done. My answer is no.
No, that is not a question, that is asking me to validate an assumption you made.

Again, Donger, go play your DC games with someone else.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:15 PM   #18593
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
lmao

ok dong dong we get it we know why you are so anti-HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

Don't worry he can't hurt you in this thread
I'm not anti-hydroxychloroquine at all. I hope it shows promise after a controlled trial.

But good point. The people promoting its use now all do have one thing in common.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:15 PM   #18594

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Hes saying there isnt enough data. Fine. What about the ICU doctors who have said it's not helping their sickest patients? I'll trust those folks over the calvary of posters on a message board who said this thing was the flu and only parrot what a certain politician said. Those people have continously proven themselves wrong in this thread.
Oh you read that NBC piece too? Did you also read the part were the doctors said that had they been given it sooner that they believed the outcome would have been different?
Old 04-08-2020, 03:15 PM   #18595
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Or maybe don't post crap from a partisan opinion show as evidence a drug works?
Awwww, go cry about it in DC you ****ing baby.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:15 PM   #18596
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I'm not anti-hydroxychloroquine at all. I hope it shows promise after a controlled trial.

But good point. The people promoting its use now all do have one thing in common
This.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:16 PM   #18597
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
No, that is not a question, that is asking me to validate an assumption you made.

Again, Donger, go play your DC games with someone else.
You can tell by the question mark that it's a question, pete. Up to you to answer or not.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:16 PM   #18598
Banned

Let's all take a 15m TO. OK?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:17 PM   #18599
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Oh you read that NBC piece too? Did you also read the part were the doctors said that had they been given it sooner that they believed the outcome would have been different?
it wasnt an NBC piece where I read it at. I see where you are going with this and all the nutty shit you've posted . Keep it to DC please.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:17 PM   #18600
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Let's all take a 15m TO. OK?
What does distance have to do with it?