Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2015, 01:42 PM   #1846
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
I'm not a Star Trek fan you'll have to explain this
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2015, 01:44 PM   #1847
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
I'm not a Star Trek fan you'll have to explain this
Riker is looking at his penis.

Now reply to this girl with "maybe Friday, we'll see."
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2015, 01:50 PM   #1848
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
You're still in the friend zone bruh.
She's putting in a lot of work for someone who's "just a friend" Shes either interested or very attention needy. Either way meh.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2015, 02:19 PM   #1849
Consuming CP souls

So does she want the pipe or just a nice dinner?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2015, 02:20 PM   #1850
Consuming CP souls

Again probably another situation where a guy she was interested in spilled his seed and kicked her to the curb.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2015, 02:21 PM   #1851
I'll be back.

So you're not interested in this girl at all, billay?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2015, 02:28 PM   #1852
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
So you're not interested in this girl at all, billay?
I think she is attractive but her little game she played was a huge turnoff.

Old 02-08-2015, 02:39 PM   #1853
I'll be back.

Quote:
I think she is attractive but her little game she played was a huge turnoff.
Ignore it, take her out, and at the end of the night tell her you don't play games and would like to see her again.

Old 02-15-2015, 05:53 PM   #1854
I'll be back.

Old 02-15-2015, 05:55 PM   #1855
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
That girl who I thought friend zoned me texted me last night and asked when we're going on a date.
Just saw this. Then the date. She wanted a valentine.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 02-15-2015, 05:58 PM   #1856
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Surprised she did not hover hand that hug. Poor kid.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 02-15-2015, 06:01 PM   #1857
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Surprised she did not hover hand that hug. Poor kid.
He's 13. He's more socially adept with women right now than I was at 23.

Experience will do him good.

Old 02-15-2015, 06:04 PM   #1858
I'll be back.

PLOT TWIST: HE'S DATING HER NOW

Old 02-15-2015, 08:21 PM   #1859
MY LITTLE #15

Well, the guy I've been seeing and I are officially "exclusive". Neither one of us had been dating anyone else anyway, but we talked about it last night, and we're now exclusive. Still no "L" word, but I'm not in any rush for that. I don't take it lightly, and he doesn't either. I honestly never thought I'd find someone like this guy. Let's just hope I don't **** it up somehow...lol.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-15-2015, 08:25 PM   #1860
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Well, the guy I've been seeing and I are officially "exclusive". Neither one of us had been dating anyone else anyway, but we talked about it last night, and we're now exclusive. Still no "L" word, but I'm not in any rush for that. I don't take it lightly, and he doesn't either. I honestly never thought I'd find someone like this guy. Let's just hope I don't **** it up somehow...lol.
You're a sweetheart luv, I'm sure you'll be fine. Just be yourself.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread