Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:44 AM   #1846
Most Valuable Villain

If you want to talk about bulletin board material....

What about all the talk that this Chiefs defense can’t stop Henry?

What about all the talk about how this team chokes in the playoffs?

What about all the talk about how Reid can never win the big game?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 11:44 AM   #1847
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Silly.

Maybe these are the types of things that motivate Clark to bring it every single play? He’s not going to be taking plays off dude.

They’re all gonna line up and play football and all this talk is going to be a memory after the first snap of the game.
Like I said, Henry and their o-line doesn't need any extra motivation 'given' to them by us.

I assure you Andy has had a talk with him.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:44 AM   #1848
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
After 119 pages you guys still dont get it.

And saying the titans knocked you out of the playoffs on the worst call ever sums up why you dont get it.

I wont waste the time to explain it. Maybe tomorrow about 6pm i wont have to. Good luck chiefs fans, next season should be fun
I hope the Titans are as overconfident as you are. I hope they think this is the same team they got lucky against in week 10. I hope they utilize the exact same game plan.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:47 AM   #1849

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If you want to talk about bulletin board material....

What about all the talk that this Chiefs defense can’t stop Henry?

What about all the talk about how this team chokes in the playoffs?

What about all the talk about how Reid can never win the big game?
Are the Titans saying this or the sports press ? I don't hear the Titans doing any of this but I don't keep up with personal smack talk like you guys do so maybe I am wrong.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:50 AM   #1850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He's not wrong....
No he is not BUT "perception is reality" for some people and IF their perception sees this as further motivation well..........
Old 01-18-2020, 11:52 AM   #1851
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Are the Titans saying this or the sports press ? I don't hear the Titans doing any of this but I don't keep up with personal smack talk like you guys do so maybe I am wrong.
Well Kevin Byard kinda threw what seemed like shade at Mahomes when he said “I wouldn’t call him Deshaun Watson”, regardless of what other context he may left out... it sounded just how it reads.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:52 AM   #1852
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Like I said, Henry and their o-line doesn't need any extra motivation 'given' to them by us.

I assure you Andy has had a talk with him.
Oh bullshit. Need to change your name to dickshrink.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
The post by Jeff.Fisher is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:02 PM   #1854
Hockey Town

Quote:
https://torontosun.com/sports/footba...afc-title-game
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:04 PM   #1855

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Oh bullshit. Need to change your name to dickshrink.
Well I assure all males going to the game tomorrow in that "feels like" 6 degree weather 'will' have a shrunken cock tomorrow for sure until after the game is over. Then depending on who executes better, that team and fan base will be letting their "johnson drag the ground" afterwards.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:06 PM   #1856
MVP

Lot of talk from our guys.

But, hey, as long as they back it up on Sunday, it doesn’t matter.

Just better take care of business or they gonna be hearing about it all off-season.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:08 PM   #1857

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Nah, that's not anything personal talking about anybody specifically on our team. It's just his confidence coming through after a big win. Nothing wrong with that.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:08 PM   #1858
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Holy shit, that is KnoMo isn’t it?
It all makes ****ing sense now....

GTFO Knomo
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:08 PM   #1859
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
It's Kno-mo.

Mahomes ascendance really did a number on his fragile ego...must suck to be that paper-thin.

Buck-up, little Timmy....Lock will get you back to 8-8. Have faith...
Either dumbass Kno-Mo or his backwoods, inbred, Tennessee Cousin.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:10 PM   #1860
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Lot of talk from our guys.

But, hey, as long as they back it up on Sunday, it doesn’t matter.

Just better take care of business or they gonna be hearing about it all off-season.
When people like Adam Teicher write shit like this our guys should show some confidence and a little cockiness.

Chiefs sound drained at mere prospect of facing Derrick Henry again
https://www.espn.com/blog/kansas-cit...ck-henry-again

Last edited by philfree; 01-18-2020 at 12:17 PM..
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.