Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:35 PM   #18511
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
About the drug that doesnt work for this but keeps getting talked about by idiots like you because you are part of a cult like following.
You that confident of that fact?

If you had COVID and on day 3 while showing no significant symptoms were offered HCL/AZ, you'd say "nah, it doesn't work and there's a 10% chance of cardiac complications that I'm unwilling to take here..."?

I don't think we're anywhere close to a definitive answer on that front.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:36 PM   #18512
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I don't understand how these situations are comparable.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Fauci is supporting the use of HCQ. When has he said it's not encouraging? Thats a lot different than endorsing something as a cure of proven treatment.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:36 PM   #18513
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Anyone care to speculate on this? Are covidly and worldomoters typically accurate in comparison to other sites?
Well just to answer my own question. The head doctor guy from the DHSS took a similar question from a reporter at today's press conference. He said that the official deaths they get have to be reported to the CDC, and may end up lagging behind places like the John Hopkins website, etc.

So I guess the 5 deaths reported today by the Missouri DHSS are not really a good sign.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:37 PM   #18514
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
About the drug that doesnt work for this but keeps getting talked about by idiots like you because you are part of a cult like following.
I get it you're a dipshit, you are unable to clearly see what is CLEAR as day the governments all around the world about the drug. I don't blame you for being a moron.

It's ok to be WRONG, just don't get mad at me for pointing out how WRONG you are.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 02:37 PM   #18515
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Unemployment claims are also up 40%+ as a result of social distancing mandates.
Do dead people qualify as unemployed?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:39 PM   #18516
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
If they're actively seeking a job, yes.

So in the case of Wal-Mart greeters who are laid off, I guess yes?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:39 PM   #18517
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Exactly. The economy will come back. Lives are worth more than money
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:40 PM   #18518
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
no one gives a shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You that confident of that fact?

If you had COVID and on day 3 while showing no significant symptoms were offered HCL/AZ, you'd say "nah, it doesn't work and there's a 10% chance of cardiac complications that I'm unwilling to take here..."?

I don't think we're anywhere close to a definitive answer on that front.
I'll defer to Fauci and not the cult that has constantly been wrong on this thing since the beginning.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 02:41 PM   #18519
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
If they're actively seeking a job, yes.

So in the case of Wal-Mart greeters who are laid off, I guess yes?
HEY! Come on now!
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:41 PM   #18520

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Exactly. The economy will come back. Lives are worth more than money
I mean.... Lets not get too carried away
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:41 PM   #18521
Supporter

Quote:
I get it you're a dipshit, you are unable to clearly see what is CLEAR as day the governments all around the world about the drug. I don't blame you for being a moron.

It's ok to be WRONG, just don't get mad at me for pointing out how WRONG you are.
This doesn't even make sense.

Clinical trials have not proven the effectiveness of this particular drug combo more than a month after it was first mentioned to the world.

If there was clear and unsubstantiated facts that this combo worked, right now, nearly every patient with advanced complications would be receiving this treatment.

Whackos and alternate news sites aside.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:41 PM   #18522
Starter

Quote:
t's the racing equivalent of a caution flag that bunches everyone back up. Sure, while the flag is out you've reduced the likelihood of a catastrophic impact. But when the green flag drops and everyone's stuck together again, you've greatly increased the probability of a massive pile-up.
Yup! And that is why they aren't going to give us a green flag.

China is desperate to get back online and they are implementing a lot of technological solutions to help people get back to work faster and safer. Phone tracking, mandatory quarantine, self reporting health trackers, red/green displays on phones which allow access to stores and public spaces, mandatory infrared temp scanners to allow access to stores and public spaces, etc. Soon places like NY will be faced with a loss of privacy and freedom of movement just to gain some forward momentum again.
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:42 PM   #18523
Supporter

Quote:
HMMMM Dr. Siegel might disagree with you...

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dr-ma...oxychloroquine

Dr. Marc Siegel, a Fox News medical contributor, told “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Tuesday that his 96-year-old father was recently weak and struggling to breathe but recovered after he was administered an anti-malaria drug and antibiotics.

Siegel was discussing hopeful signs that hydroxychloroquine has shown in recent studies when combined with antibiotics for coronavirus treatment.

Siegel said his father, who lives in Florida, recently complained about weakness, shortness of breath and feared that he was going to die.

Siegel said that his father’s cardiologist prescribed hydroxychloroquine and antibiotics and the combination proved effective.

"He got up the next day and was fine,” Siegel said.

President Trump has been criticized by some in the media for advocating the unproven drug and has been accused of peddling false hope.

While scientists are suggesting hydroxychloroquine could be an effective treatment, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, cautioned against jumping to any conclusions without thorough research.

State Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit told "The Ingraham Angle" on Monday that if it wasn't for Trump pushing the drug through the Food and Drug Administration's approval process for off-label use and touting it repeatedly during his daily press briefings, she may not have made it through her fight with the disease.

"I really want to say that you have to give this an opportunity," she said. "For me, it saved my life. I only can go by what it is that I have gone through and what my story is, and I can't speak for anyone else. So that's not what I'm trying to do here. I'm only speaking for myself."

Siegel pointed out what he saw as some “interesting” developments with the drug, including a recent small study in France that could indicate that the combination could reduce the amount of “circulating virus.”

He said there is also preliminary evidence that the combination may reduce the inflammation that leads to pneumonia in some cases.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:42 PM   #18524
Woman should only make babies

Hamas is like Ronnie Lott getting away with personal fouls. E dave is like Ryan Fitzpatrick being crafty and shooting finger Guns after touchdowns. Dj is like belecheck up 50 and bitching to refs with one headphone off then hemming and hawing going for two to make it a 12 possession game.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:43 PM   #18525

Quote:
I'll defer to Fauci and not the cult that has constantly been wrong on this thing since the beginning.
Cool the LINK to the twitter post was Fauci talking about it working and being worth trying after it worked in a LAB on cells in 2003 for MERS.

Yet he is holding back same recommendations now for what ever reason.

So again,

They drug is working, it's clear as day it works. Hence why governments around the world are hording the damn drug