Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:24 AM   #1831
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Bulletin Board material for the Titans. If I were Frank I would not have said that.
If they need extra motivation for the AFCCG, then they have problems.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:24 AM   #1832
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
The Titans needed six specific things to happen to veat us by 3 in their own stadium.

1. A limited Mahomes that was not a threat for running the football.

2. Spags doing them a favor and deactivating 335 pounds of run stuffing meat in Mike Pennel.

3. Damien Williams fumbles the ball, Mahomes doesnt trust the knee enough to get in a chase and tackle on the defender. Fumble 6.

4. Complete idiocy by Andy Reid on 3rd n 2 with under 2 minutes left and the Titans have only obe timeout. Was not aware of win condition, did not call 2 plays at once to get 2 yards if the 3rd down failed. Instead called a one read passing play to Blake ****ing Bell. Of course the play failed.

5. Winchester and Colquitt screw up the snap count on the fg try to go up 8. In a display of SPECTACULAR pant shitting, Colquitt gifts the Titans 10 more yards by intentionally grounding the football.

6. Winchester and Colquitt continue to use the same snap count used all game, allowing a (offside?) defender to get a great jump and block the game tying fg.

There is no way that this symphony of shit happens again. Hell if even ONE of those 6 things does not occur, we win that game easily.

All of what you say is true about that first game. Some very flukey stuff helped the Titans. But I would also say that game is a good example of numerous games this year where the Chiefs repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. If the Chiefs play smart, focused football, they are unbeatable by anyone in the NFL. They cannot pull the kind of crap we saw last weekend and get down 20 points. Titans will not abandon the run game like Houston did.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 11:25 AM   #1833
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This is bad news for the Titans, especially with a lackluster pass rush

Mahomes is going to smoke them...even before this post. The mis-match is their pass-rush/pass defense. This is a guy that threw for 50/5000....and just pulled a 51-7 clip. Titans are hoping that Mahomes has an "off" game...in the AFCCG at home.

His whole life has been leading up to this moment.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:26 AM   #1834
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
If Chiefs execute they win. Period. Not cocky, just a fact that our players are better, our strengths are better, and the team — as you noted — matches up particularly well against the Titans.

Catch the ball and don’t give up a long run, a blocked kick, a missed snap, a fumble going in for a score, or a bizarre penalty reversal and we are fine.
I agree with all of this. I think the operative word is discipline. If we play our game, we win regardless of what the Tits bring to the table.

I went back and watched all the Tits game since Tannehill took over, and while they have a nice team, nothing stands out other than Henry, and when he's not on, it's rather unimpressive and not really innovative. Because of this, I expect them to try multiple trick plays (very early - first drive) stuff, because they really don't have anything "new" to add. run, run, run, run, play action.

If we are disciplined, and don't bite on the trickery and play-action....let Henry run....they won't keep up.
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-18-2020, 11:27 AM   #1835
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Oh, I get it..you're a troll who sucks at the very thing that gives his pointless life value. ..

You'll will be gone forever...soon.

You want to mince...bring it, junior.

This jerk-off doesn't realize that his ameuter-hour trolling is nothing compared to what usually goes down here...he feels "special" and noticed for a few seconds.
Not lost on me that none of these Tits guys were around week 10 to talk football
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-18-2020, 11:27 AM   #1836
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
If Mahomes is able to take care of business in the early game, let's get out the tin foil hats for Rodgers against the Niners. It'll be interesting to see the penalties or non-penalties with GB/SF.
I want to see a "State Farm Super Bowl". Wouldn't that be a hoot !! State Farm would love that wouldn't they, on top of the Network Execs. How would State Farm change their commercials for that week. IF I am the marketing arm of State Farm I would have already been writing scripts weeks ago just in case this scenario happens. Would be some funny stuff for sure !!

SB LIV definitely would be labeled "The State Farm Bowl" for sure.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:28 AM   #1837
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Bulletin Board material for the Titans. If I were Frank I would not have said that.
Silly.

Maybe these are the types of things that motivate Clark to bring it every single play? He’s not going to be taking plays off dude.

They’re all gonna line up and play football and all this talk is going to be a memory after the first snap of the game.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 11:31 AM   #1838
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
I agree that the weather conditions are being discounted -- but are we *sure* they favor the Titans? Won't the conditions be almost identical to last year? We passed the ball fine after the offensive line started blocking. Titans haven't played a cold weather game this year, and how many cold weather games does Tannehill have in his entire career?
We sure as hell had no problem playing in a snow storm....
Old 01-18-2020, 11:32 AM   #1839
MVP

Quote:
I want to see a "State Farm Super Bowl". Wouldn't that be a hoot !! State Farm would love that wouldn't they, on top of the Network Execs. How would State Farm change their commercials for that week. IF I am the marketing arm of State Farm I would have already been writing scripts weeks ago just in case this scenario happens. Would be some funny stuff for sure !!

SB LIV definitely would be labeled "The State Farm Bowl" for sure.
I suspect State Farm has already filmed a special commercial with Aaron and Patrick in case both of them make the Super Bowl. They're just waiting for it to happen so they can unleash the commercial.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:33 AM   #1840
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I don't.

I like Vrabel. I like watching Henry run. They're a pretty likeable team overall.
What the ****?

Um, we sure as shit hate them tomorrow.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:35 AM   #1841

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Henry is one cut and get his weight against a CB or S. He gets taken down at the line by DEs and DTs just as much.
Oh I know, and fortunate for us he is not "initially explosive" until 15-20yds downfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
If they need extra motivation for the AFCCG, then they have problems.
They don't need extra but we don't need to be making sure they get some either is my point.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:37 AM   #1842
Dumbass!

These State Farm commercials suck ass.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:38 AM   #1843

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I suspect State Farm has already filmed a special commercial with Aaron and Patrick in case both of them make the Super Bowl. They're just waiting for it to happen so they can unleash the commercial.
You would think.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:38 AM   #1844
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
He's not wrong....
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:39 AM   #1845
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
These State Farm commercials suck ass.
Wait till Jake Fromm is drafted....
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.