Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 02:44 PM   #1831
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I don't have twitter, but I will be disappointed if he doesn't catch hell for saying this. Do you have a link to where he said it?
Can't embed but it starts at about the 6 min mark

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/patr...lean?ls=pftvod
Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-22-2020, 02:45 PM   #1832
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
By everyone standards we have the better team. You guys have the better QB.
You mean everyone in a 20 mile radius of Santa Clara, right?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 02:46 PM   #1833
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
There is no one like the Chiefs right now. You can’t even begin to replicate their speed in combination with peak Mahomes.

That’s not even homerism, I’m shooting you straight here.

Funny you say that because we 9er fans get ridiculed for saying the same thing.

“Houston fans said we’ve never face a team like them”
“Titans fans said we’ve never face a team like them”

And you guys mock them for saying that. Yet here you guys are...
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-22-2020, 02:47 PM   #1834
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Who nuked this guy's rep? He's a Chiefs fan doing God's work.
Oops. I'll have to take what the kids call a "my bad, dawg" on that one. I'll fix it.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 02:47 PM   #1835
MVP

Quote:

no, here YOU are.

We're not on your ****ing board, because we don't give a **** about you.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 02:48 PM   #1836
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You mean everyone in a 20 mile radius of Santa Clara, right?

Literally everyone.

We have the better Oline
Better Dline
Better LB
Better RB
Better secondary

You guys have better QB and WR.

Those are facts. Not homerism.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 02:50 PM   #1837
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:

I don’t think anyone is disputing that SF is a better version of the Titans. I just don’t think the gap between SF and TEN is nearly as large as it is between GB and KC.

We almost beat that team without Mahomes, Clark, Jones, and Fisher for goodness sake.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 02:50 PM   #1838
Starter

44-9 chiefs
cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-22-2020, 02:51 PM   #1839
Veteran

Quote:
Literally everyone.

We have the better Oline
Better Dline
Better LB
Better RB
Better secondary

Bull shit right now the way they are playing I’d take are D over yours
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2020, 02:53 PM   #1840
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
no, here YOU are.

We're not on your ****ing board, because we don't give a **** about you.

About me??? I take that personal. Thought we were friends Christopher.

I think you mean my team.

I’m here visiting man relax.

Just remember that because a visitor doesn’t mean I can’t call you guys out on your BS.
Old 01-22-2020, 02:53 PM   #1841
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Stephon Gilmore has spoken...

https://nesn.com/2020/01/why-stephon...in-super-bowl/

Quote:
Stephon Gilmore believes the Kansas City Chiefs will end their 50-year championship drought next Sunday in Miami.

Speaking with reporters at Wednesday’s Pro Bowl practice in Orlando, the New England Patriots cornerback predicted the Chiefs will defeat the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV.

Why? The Patrick Mahomes factor.

“I think Kansas City wins,” Gilmore said, via ESPN’s Dianna Russini. “I just feel like they have a lot of weapons. Mahomes is the — he’s tough to go against. I played against him a lot of times, and he’s the toughest guy I’ve played against since I’ve been playing — besides Tom (Brady). But he’s great.”
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 02:54 PM   #1842
MVP

Quote:
I don’t think anyone is disputing that SF is a better version of the Titans. I just don’t think the gap between SF and TEN is nearly as large as it is between GB and KC.

We almost beat that team without Mahomes, Clark, and Jones for goodness sake.
But lost to them at home. Niners utterly destroyed the Packers in two games. Matt Moore could have easily taken Jimmy G’s spot last weekend and it would make no difference in the result. They ran the ball over 80% of the snaps and Green Bay looked helpless.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2020, 02:55 PM   #1843
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Bull shit right now the way they are playing I’d take are D over yours

Our defense is finally at full strength. We haven’t been that way since Nov.
Old 01-22-2020, 02:55 PM   #1844
MVP

Quote:
Literally everyone.

We have the better Oline
Better Dline
Better LB
Better RB
Better secondary

dude, the only you win is if we come out and do a bunch of inexplicably dumb shit like drop a bunch of passes, and get a punt blocked for a TD, and then fumble a punt and give it to you inside the 5. And EVEN THEN, I wouldn't start talking shit if I were you until the clock hits 0:00.

We did all that shit, and then dropped 51 points on Houston. 28 of it in the SECOND ****ING QUARTER.

We did all that stupid shit, and beat them by 20 points.

We dropped some more passes to start the Tennessee game, spotted them 10 points, shut down Henry for 8 yards in the second half and beat them by 11 and it wasn't that close if you actually watched the game.

The only way you win is if KC beats themselves. That's the ONLY way. If we play anywhere near an 'A' game, you'll get blown the **** out.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 02:55 PM   #1845
Starter

Quote:

We almost beat that team without Mahomes, Clark, Jones, and Fisher for goodness sake.

I was referring to NO. I don’t think There’s a big gap between KC and NO.