Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM   #18361
Politically Incorrect

I'm not a big fan of red onions. They are so strong these days.

I like them minced in certain dishes or a single ring grilled on a burger.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM   #18362
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Hate to nitpick on such as great looking burger, but I just have to insist on knocking the deep eyes of that onion out of the mix... that much onion is just too much, its going to bury your subtle and fresh avocado

Have to agree. Should've sauteed that onion disc in a big glob of butter to take some of that onion bite off, bring out its sweetness.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM   #18363
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Finally tried grilled chuckeye steak. I took the advice of several actual chefs and marinated them for 24 hours before grilling to reduce 'chewiness.' Did the sous vide thing for 2 hours then onto a charcoal-fired grill. No pics (sorry, forgot, will remember next time). Came out pretty tender and flavorful. Not going to say they were as good as a good ribeye, but it was closer than I thought it was going to be. Would recommend.
and when feeding a crowd, chuckeye is awesome...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM   #18364
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
and when feeding a crowd, chuckeye is awesome...

Yeah. I usually make Korean bul gogi for house parties. And this stuff will do the trick. It was good enough that I went out and bought a few more steaks that are now vacuum-packed and frozen. Nice to get a few pounds of good steak and not have to pay hundreds of $$$.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM   #18365
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Hate to nitpick on such as great looking burger, but I just have to insist on knocking the deep eyes of that onion out of the mix... that much onion is just too much, its going to bury your subtle and fresh avocado
As you can see, I’m definitely a huge fan of onions lol. More the merrier for me, the avocado was only used because the wife didn’t want anymore, so I didn’t want it to go to waste.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM   #18366
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
As you can see, I’m definitely a huge fan of onions lol. More the merrier for me, the avocado was only used because the wife didn’t want anymore, so I didn’t want it to go to waste.
Hey live your life as you see fit
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM   #18367
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm not a big fan of red onions. They are so strong these days.

I like them minced in certain dishes or a single ring grilled on a burger.
Try soaking them in ice water while you’re cooking. I’ve heard it works.

I just buy Vidalia onions from the Shriners.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM   #18368
MVP

Quote:
I only like grilled onions, I simply can't stand raw onion of any kind, its too strong and completely takes over.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM   #18369
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
I only like grilled onions, I simply can't stand raw onion of any kind, its too strong and completely takes over.
I'm eating raw minced onion on these tacos as we speak, but there is definitely a tipping point where they can drown out any other flavors
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM   #18370
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I'm eating raw minced onion on these tacos as we speak, but there is definitely a tipping point where they can drown out any other flavors

Yah, I used to put a nice mound of raw white onions on a good chili dog or a taco. Still do with the tacos. A lot of raw onions in my pico de gallo as well. Not sure I can put too much onion on a dog or a burger or a taco. Not for my taste anyway.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM   #18371
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I say it's your burger eat how you like it. Not how someone thinks you should like it!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.