Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:03 AM   #18346
Cheat Death

Charcuterie board last night then a homemade jalapeño and cheddar sour dough the wife whipped up over the last couple days

DM for tips on how to create that salami flower (its really just laying it over the rim of a glass then flipping it upside down)

Incredibly ghey I know but how you do anything is how you do everything

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #18347
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Made a giant sandwich on Ciabatta loaf.

Prosciutto, mozzarella, roasted red peppers and arugula with a dressing of EVOO, balsamic vinegar, basil paste, garlic powder, salt and pepper whisked in small bowl and spread on both sides with silicone brush after removing excess dough.

Ate half and wrapped the other half for tomorrow. It was delicious.

Also had RAOs Italian wedding soup .
Arugula is the most underrated topping for sandwiches/burgers. The peppery taste adds way more flavor than bland plain lettuce.

I would destroy that sandwich in roughly 2 bites lol
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #18348
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Arugula is the most underrated topping for sandwiches/burgers. The peppery taste adds way more flavor than bland plain lettuce.

I would destroy that sandwich in roughly 2 bites lol
Over the years of watching Jacque Pepin doing his cooking show, he would occasionally do a soup and sandwich edition.

I learned a lot of cool things to add to a sandwich: thin slices of radishes or cucumbers, tapenade of olives and roasted garlic, slices of brie, cooked shiitake mushrooms, thin slices of white onions, and many other combos.

I really love a bunch of very thin radish slices all over on a ham and cheese with lettuce and dijon.

I also use Gem Lettuce or Spinach leaves on many sandwiches.

London Broil with Swiss on toasted sourdough with thin slices of white onions, romaine lettuce, mayo, horseradish, salt and pepper.

I am a huge sandwich fan and they are also Dagwood sized. I hate sandwiches with no substance or heft.

I don't ever make sandwiches with either chicken or turkey cold cuts, only real stuff. I am huge lover of a good chicken salad.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:57 PM   #18349
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Over the years of watching Jacque Pepin doing his cooking show, he would occasionally do a soup and sandwich edition.

I learned a lot of cool things to add to a sandwich: thin slices of radishes or cucumbers, tapenade of olives and roasted garlic, slices of brie, cooked shiitake mushrooms, thin slices of white onions, and many other combos.

I really love a bunch of very thin radish slices all over on a ham and cheese with lettuce and dijon.

I also use Gem Lettuce or Spinach leaves on many sandwiches.

London Broil with Swiss on toasted sourdough with thin slices of white onions, romaine lettuce, mayo, horseradish, salt and pepper.

I am a huge sandwich fan and they are also Dagwood sized. I hate sandwiches with no substance or heft.

I don't ever make sandwiches with either chicken or turkey cold cuts, only real stuff. I am huge lover of a good chicken salad.

I’ll have to check it out, thanks for sharing.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:17 PM   #18350
pie is never free

Been coming back about every 15 minutes to eyeball that cheddar jalapeno bread, damn!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:57 PM   #18351
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Been coming back about every 15 minutes to eyeball that cheddar jalapeno bread, damn!
Ha yeah its a treat. Wife thinks it got overproofed but I'm destroying it

I'm planning to take a hiatus from carbs for a couple weeks so it was a special request from me

So expect to see some pasta and flour tortilla pics from me until Monday haha
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.