Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:36 PM   #1816
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I like your response.
I mean, it's ****ing comical at this point.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 01:37 PM   #1817
Veteran

Need continuity. Seems like we made lateral moves on offensive tackles and lost continuity. Not sure the reason because we really didn’t save any money either.

With the wrs we saved a fortune on hill/Hardman/juju do I understand the idea
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-19-2023, 01:38 PM   #1818
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
You know in the 20 years I've been here I've never ignored anyone...he's close.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:40 PM   #1819
Why so serious?

Quote:
I feel the exact same but in the opposite way.

You don't think the room is very good ex-Rice. You've said as much before and that's okay to feel that way.

So if this current configuration doesn't work and Rice is as talented as most of us think he might be, don't you think he might force the issue such that Reid throws more snaps his way as a solution to wake the offense up?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:42 PM   #1820
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Sure, play the young guys but:

Even with the young guys, MVS is still a top 3 option on this team.

And KT can barely be counted on to finish a practice.

And of the young guys, none of them seem to have Watson's speed element, and the MVS/Watson speed element is necessary to stretch the defense vertically so there's more space underneath for the horizontal game to work, which is where Kelce/Moore/Rice/Ross etc are meant to feast.

I don't really give a shit if it's a young guy or a vet, just play the BEST guys.

Play the best 4-5 guys we have right now. The top 3 receivers should ALWAYS be the top 3 regardless of the package.

Mahomes doesn't need to throw to 12 different guys every goddamn game.

Having Rice, Ross and Moore one play, and then on the very next play subbing them out for MVS/Watson/Moore....and then on the next play it's MVS/Rice/James.....i mean, that is NOT helping Mahomes with continuity and timing. Which this offense is VERY CLEARLY struggling with right now.
If I’m understanding your post here you’re advocating for playing the top 3 in all packages while also stating MVS and Watson are in your top 3? In that case how are you getting plays in for all of Moore, Toney, Rice, and Ross? That leaves a single spot available and the other 3 sitting on the bench unless we go 4-wide. Am I missing something here?
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:44 PM   #1821
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Holy ****.

You think the group that is playing the majority of the snaps right now is bad, or at least not good enough, right?

You want Rice to get more snaps now, not later, right?

What the **** am I missing here?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:44 PM   #1822
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

You don't think the room is very good ex-Rice. You've said as much before and that's okay to feel that way.

So if this current configuration doesn't work and Rice is as talented as most of us think he might be, don't you think he might force the issue such that Reid throws more snaps his way as a solution to wake the offense up?
Force is a relative term, Tyreek Hill was far and away the most dynamic player on the team his rookie season...and he was a role player the entire year.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:45 PM   #1823
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I feel like he's gaslighting at this point.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:46 PM   #1824
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Force is a relative term, Tyreek Hill was far and away the most dynamic player on the team his rookie season...and he was a role player the entire year.
He had almost 600 yards and 6 TDs in an Alex Smith led offense as a rookie.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:47 PM   #1825
Why so serious?

Quote:
He was also a ton more raw at the WR position than Rice is.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:48 PM   #1826
MVP

Quote:

Jesus, you too with this shit?

Sky is the limit for Toney/Rice/Ross. Talent out the ass.

MVS is a nice complementary piece. He's not the WR1 we're asking him to be right now.

Moore? Who knows, but it hasn't been promising yet.

There's nothing wrong with the room overall, my issue is with the usage. It's hard to watch your most talented players sit when the offense is struggling.

Great, Veach says they have "packages" for Rice. I'm with DJ, that's horseshit to cover for the real reason.

Bottom line, you and I have way more in common on this than you think. The only real difference is that you're OK with Veach's excuse that our offense is SO MUCH MORE COMPLICATED than everyone else's, and I think it's horseshit.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:50 PM   #1827
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
Need continuity. Seems like we made lateral moves on offensive tackles and lost continuity. Not sure the reason because we really didn’t save any money either.

With the wrs we saved a fortune on hill/Hardman/juju do I understand the idea
Lateral moves is pretty far from accurate RE the tackle position. Taylor has actually been pretty ****ing fantastic despite the NFL making him a target for penalties. Even with the penalties he's been light years ahead of Wylie
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:50 PM   #1828
Hockey Town

Quote:

MVS is a nice complementary piece. He's not the WR1 we're asking him to be right now.

There's nothing wrong with the room overall, my issue is with the usage. It's hard to watch your most talented players sit when the offense is struggling.

Great, Veach says they have "packages" for Rice. I'm with DJ, that's horseshit to cover for the real reason.

Bottom line, you and I have way more in common on this than you think. The only real difference is that you're OK with Veach's excuse that our offense is SO MUCH MORE COMPLICATED than everyone else's, and I think it's horseshit.
I don't really buy that Andy Reid has far and away the most complicated offense in the NFL. That honestly just doesn't make any sense.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:50 PM   #1829
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They went with a top of the league, top 5 OL instead of investing those resources in the weapons.
Well their last 3 first rd picks were McDuffie, Karlaftis and FAU. I'd say that has paid off pretty damn. Nicely so far.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:51 PM   #1830
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Holy ****ing shit absolutely hilarious that you question my ability to read.

That's the ****ing point!

If the guys that are getting the snaps, the guys that you clearly think aren't good enough, continue not to cut it, don't you think that will force the issue?