Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 AM  
Please squeeze

****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****

Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #1816
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Sup?
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #1817
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I truly think it was an accident. Look at it in real time

There is no way Artest saw Harden. Slow motion makes everything look bad.
Your a moran.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #1818
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
I agree but still don't understand why Harden was on him when he was doing his celebration. Teams have been trying to push Artests buttons ever since he really tried to change and I guess someone was finally successful. I sure hope the suspension isn't too bad. Maybe we can get back to the real Ron Artest now and get rid of this whole lame World Peace dealio he has going on.
do you really want that?
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:40 PM   #1819
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Get off me bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Your a moran.

I love Artest, but this was clearly intentional. You have to feel yourself bumping into another person. He clearly bumped him first then threw it.

This is going to make for an exciting playoff match up if these two teams meet up.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #1820
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
do you really want that?
Intense MOFO, yes. World peace, definately not. We do need him to have some semblance of control though.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #1821
Please squeeze

That was a blatant elbow and I wouldn't be surprised to see Metta suspended for the first round. He deserves it after that cheap shot.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #1822
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
That was a blatant elbow and I wouldn't be surprised to see Metta suspended for the first round. He deserves it after that cheap shot.
I am hoping for one but thinking 3 games at this point. What was Harden doing all over him when he was supposed to be on offense? Teams have been prodding that guy for 3 years now and he finally responded. I am still not convinced he meant to hit him in the head with his elbow as opposed to throwing that elbow to get him off of him. It does look bad though.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:25 PM   #1823
Perpetual Mediocrity

Artest clearly lost control and for that he should be punished. But I don't think that was really that malicious or that he was trying to hurt Harden.

A few games should suffice.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #1824
Woman should only make babies

Meh.....looked clean! /wwf ref
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #1825
THE RED MENACE

I am going to bet Harden doesn't **** with him anymore.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #1826
Perpetual Mediocrity

I hate how all these talking heads are talking like because this is Ron Artest, he should be punished more severely than the average player. The Malice in the Palace was nearly a decade ago. It's time to move on, he's significantly changed since then.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #1827

I think it'll be harsh just because of who he is. And it's pretty hard to make a case that he doesn't deserve it... the guy is always walking the tightrope of insanity.

That's what's scary about it... I'm not sure he was trying to be malicious. It's like he just lost his mind for a moment.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #1828
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I hate how all these talking heads are talking like because this is Ron Artest, he should be punished more severely than the average player. The Malice in the Palace was nearly a decade ago. It's time to move on, he's significantly changed since then.
Agreed, if he was a Knick they wouldn't be saying that either.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #1829

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
It's one thing if you get in a fight here and there. The guy was the catalyst for possibly the worst US sports debacle in recent history. That's never going off his record. And I'm not sure it should.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:36 PM   #1830
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I think it'll be harsh just because of who he is. And it's pretty hard to make a case that he doesn't deserve it... the guy is always walking the tightrope of insanity.

That's what's scary about it... I'm not sure he was trying to be malicious. It's like he just lost his mind for a moment.
I think he was just into his little alpha gig when Harden got the great idea of getting all over him and denying the moment and Artest just threw the elbow to get him off of him. I don't think he meant to hit him in the head.

Closed Thread