Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:51 AM   #1816
oxymoron

If you've only had this girlfriend for a 'few weeks' I'm not sure how deep of a relationship you're really in.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:52 AM   #1817
MER

Really? damn. There are some hiliarious wedding videos out there then.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:59 AM   #1818
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I didn't mean it to sound... bitchy.
I'm very suspicious of couples that don't go through shit.

yay you anyways. I can't resist a street taco either.

I know.

We get suspicious of couples that haven't ever been through anything either.

and
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:03 PM   #1819
"You like to drink?"

I think this thread has run its course.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:04 PM   #1820
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I know.

We get suspicious of couples that haven't ever been through anything either.

and
Huh. Wonder why my last relationship ended? We fought ALL THE TIME.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:12 PM   #1821
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Huh. Wonder why my last relationship ended? We fought ALL THE TIME.
I used to think that was a sign of both of us being passionate people.

Until I realized for me to win, my guy had to lose.

Then I was in essence doing everything I could do to love a loser.

Not to imply this shit didn't backfire on me.

I ignore lots of potential wins now.

So I come to CP.

Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:18 PM   #1822
Banned

Quote:
I used to think that was a sign of both of us being passionate people.

Until I realized for me to win, my guy had to lose.

Then I was in essence doing everything I could do to love a loser.

Not to imply this shit didn't backfire on me.

I ignore lots of potential wins now.

So I come to CP.

Yup. We had dirty fights and dirty sex. It was a wild ride. But damn.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:33 PM   #1823
MVP

Quote:
You really want a girl who doesn't care that you have a girl?
Those kind of girls won't care that you have a girl when she's your girl.
These used to be the best kind, but I got freaked out by this not too long ago.

She knew I had a girl but we weren't serious. The crazy woman just blurted out "I'm ok with you having a side piece every now and then as long as I'm getting mine and being treated right". I had a serious wtf moment and tripped all over myself. Those kind of holy shit bombs should come with warnings so a guy has a few seconds to prepare some form of a coherant reply.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:37 PM   #1824
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
These used to be the best kind, but I got freaked out by this not too long ago.

She knew I had a girl but we weren't serious. The crazy woman just blurted out "I'm ok with you having a side piece every now and then as long as I'm getting mine and being treated right". I had a serious wtf moment and tripped all over myself. Those kind of holy shit bombs should come with warnings so a guy has a few seconds to prepare some form of a coherant reply.
Or nope yourself out of that sitch.

Old 01-30-2015, 02:42 PM   #1825
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I think this thread has run its course.
take that bitch to pound town, bruh.

is that better?
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 01-30-2015, 03:08 PM   #1826
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
take that bitch to pound town, bruh.

is that better?

Sorry, I feel like those sort of comments have become expected in this thread.

Anyway, what was said between you and this one-who-got-away?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 03:23 PM   #1827
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Anyway, what was said between you and this one-who-got-away?
A guy we were talking to asked us how long we have been married. We just laughed and I said “we dated a couple times but it didn’t work out” or something and her face kind of turned to shock. We stepped away to talk where I told her for the first time I have a GF, and that I had gotten the vibe she wasn’t interested. She said she always had been but she had been busy because of the holidays. After that, a couple people made it a campaign to talk us into dating each other, which apparently they have thought for a long time now.

Oh well, timing is everything.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 01-30-2015, 05:28 PM   #1828
Consuming CP souls

She was boinking another dude and turned warm again when he dumped her
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 05:30 PM   #1829
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
She was boinking another dude and turned warm again when he dumped her
I'd put money on this being the case.

Get your Columbo on, DiaperBoy
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 05:32 PM   #1830
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I'd put money on this being the case.

Get your Columbo on, DiaperBoy
Busy getting the "stocking stuffed" she was
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread