Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2024, 05:03 PM   #18166
Fight, build, win!

This is an interesting BBQ sauce

But I already buy Mikes Hot Honey plus lots of Q sauce so its kind of overkill
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 05:17 PM   #18167
MVP

Chinese Food.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-18-2024, 06:29 PM   #18168
Ultrabanned

Tri-tip - just a simple SPG rub and a little pecan over charcoal. Price Chopper was running a sale and had some nice cuts to choose from.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 06:29 PM   #18169
Mod Team

I am always amazed by your beef, Pablo.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 06:30 PM   #18170
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I am always amazed by your beef, Pablo.
Thanks bud. I try
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2024, 06:35 PM   #18171
Ultrabanned

Flour tortillas shit all ****ing over corn tortillas. It's not even close.

You wanna eat this congealed corn paste or unleavened bread that's been wood fired/toasted??
Old 05-18-2024, 06:39 PM   #18172
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Tri-tip - just a simple SPG rub and a little pecan over charcoal. Price Chopper was running a sale and had some nice cuts to choose from.

You ever tried flat iron steak? Dillons in Lawrence was having a sale a few weeks ago, so I decided buy one and grill it up. Turned out amazing. Had never even heard of the cut until then.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-18-2024, 07:02 PM   #18173
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
You ever tried flat iron steak? Dillons in Lawrence was having a sale a few weeks ago, so I decided buy one and grill it up. Turned out amazing. Had never even heard of the cut until then.
Nope. I am pretty sure I've seen it before but never tried it.

I'll keep it in mind next time I'm out scouring meat cases
Old 05-18-2024, 07:07 PM   #18174
Ultrabanned

Dessert

Feels like summer here so I'm breaking out the tried and true classics. My daughter will be one in a week and she was allllll about it

Old 05-18-2024, 07:30 PM   #18175
pie is never free

Who doesn't love strawberry shortcake?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2024, 07:44 PM   #18176
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Me, don't like the cake
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2024, 07:53 PM   #18177
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Started buying/eating flat iron steaks maybe 20 years ago? Back then you could get a 2-lb. flat iron for maybe $6? Pretty versatile piece of meat, with decent flavor and tenderness if you don't overcook it. Sometimes there's a long piece of gristle running through it though. I usually try to find a way to remove it before cooking if I can.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2024, 07:56 PM   #18178
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Me, don't like the cake
Get bent, pinko
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2024, 08:19 PM   #18179
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Drove down to Mexico for a few days because they're still mid-80s and we're touching 100 here

Crushed 4 pastor tacos and a carne asada quesadilla after like 100 beers yesterdays

Just wanting to highlight the superiority of flour over corn tortillas and how its really not even close while I'm still buzzed

Anyone disagreeing can meet me at the George Brett commemorative cup (found in the garage)

I’m team flour.

But also the Taco Mother****ing Truck (thats what me and the wife call it) uses corn and those are the best tacos I’ve ever had.

So I’m not going to die on the hill.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 08:47 PM   #18180
Cheat Death

Same day jumbo shrimp pulled from the Sea of Cortez wrapped around andouille over red beans and rice

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote