Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-09-2014, 11:39 PM   #1801
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I wasn't making any kind of judgement on you or anyone else, just saying some people don't like to experiment. Go menstruate somewhere else.

Yeah you said that, then you added 'matter of fact, I have a broad in my own home who cowers in fear at the thought of thinking for herself when cooking, though she's more than willing for a strapping buck such as myself to innovate and produce a new and delicious dish with my man brain.'

- I'm not seriously offended, more chucklingly delighted at your oblivious condescension. Its adorable, own it.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-14-2014, 10:14 AM   #1802
Politically Incorrect

Sunday night kept it simple! 3 Hot dogs with a side of pickles and a some pretzels. Washed it down with lemonade.

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-15-2014, 10:17 AM   #1803
Deep Thoughts

Just eating out for like a burger or something. Don't want to mess up the kitchen and have to clean when getting ready for a trip and having to make a costume.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-15-2014, 12:27 PM   #1804
Cast Iron Jedi

Wife's making spaghetti and meat sauce tonight.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-15-2014, 04:12 PM   #1805
pie is never free

More comfort food, perfect for a drizzly, ugly day like this...

6 chicken thighs boiled then plucked of meat.

1 large bag of frozen egg noodles.

1 large box of chicken broth.

Boil that up and put on top of mashed potatoes... mmm, mmm... talk about a carb filled belly stuffer.

I eat like this all of the time, yet have still lost 30 pounds since April... go figure.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-15-2014, 04:22 PM   #1806
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Sunday night kept it simple! 3 Hot dogs with a side of pickles and a some pretzels. Washed it down with lemonade.

Onions in sauce? WTF
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-15-2014, 05:32 PM   #1807
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
More comfort food, perfect for a drizzly, ugly day like this...

6 chicken thighs boiled then plucked of meat.

1 large bag of frozen egg noodles.

1 large box of chicken broth.

Boil that up and put on top of mashed potatoes... mmm, mmm... talk about a carb filled belly stuffer.

I eat like this all of the time, yet have still lost 30 pounds since April... go figure.

Noodles... On top of mashed potatoes?

Old 10-15-2014, 05:44 PM   #1808
I like Pie!

Quote:
Heck yea, wife turned me on to this, good stuff.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-15-2014, 05:45 PM   #1809
pie is never free

Quote:
Yep, its an old fashioned thing from my grandparents raised in the great depression... people trying to get full on meager rations, pile that stuff together.

Its tasty and super filling.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-15-2014, 05:47 PM   #1810
www.nfl-forecast.com

This:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	108301  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-15-2014, 06:00 PM   #1811
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
This:
Sucking on a big'ole chili dog, your going to need a fork.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-15-2014, 06:02 PM   #1812
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Sucking on a big'ole chili dog, your going to need a fork.
Indeed.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-15-2014, 06:58 PM   #1813
Unsparing

I was considering trying some of that new ebolaids marinade on my chicken this weekend.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-15-2014, 07:08 PM   #1814
Cast Iron Jedi

I found a chicken tikka masala slow cooker recipe on the inter webs today. May do that Saturday.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:20 AM   #1815
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Onions in sauce? WTF
You obviously have never been to NY City and seen all the red onions in sauce on the pushcarts selling hotdogs.

It is a FANTASTIC little addition that is tomato flavored with a vinegar base and little red pepper flakes for a mild heat. It is minced onions cooked down and the sauce is more thick than watery. You warm the sauce up.

You should try it sometime!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread