Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-27-2015, 12:40 PM   #1801
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
Some girls aren't playing games. I know, its rare.
Those girls are called stage 5 clingers. Abort mission.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-27-2015, 01:33 PM   #1802
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Those girls are called stage 5 clingers. Abort mission.
How does a girl being laid back and not playing games make her a clinger?
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 01-27-2015, 03:21 PM   #1803
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I've decided I'm going to try to get barred from Match - so I asked this fat lady if I could rub her down in Peanut Butter.
That's great. I would have asked her if she would let me jiggle her arm fat for fun?
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:25 PM   #1804
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
How does a girl being laid back and not playing games make her a clinger?
Spoiler!
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-29-2015, 02:00 PM   #1805
Banned

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 10:58 AM   #1806
Starter

So. I’ve now had an official GF for a few weeks. I met up last night with a group that includes a girl I went out with a couple times before the holidays, but I thought she wasn’t interested so I kind of gave up. Not only was she interested (and still is) but the people we were out with made it clear (to both of us) their opinion that my current GF is a mistake and we should be dating. I chatted a bit with her and since the “dating” thing was off the table, we were open and honest about what we thought about each other; frankly a little too honest and said some things that we probably shouldn’t have considering I’m in a relationship.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 01-30-2015, 11:01 AM   #1807
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
So. I’ve now had an official GF for a few weeks. I met up last night with a group that includes a girl I went out with a couple times before the holidays, but I thought she wasn’t interested so I kind of gave up. Not only was she interested (and still is) but the people we were out with made it clear (to both of us) their opinion that my current GF is a mistake and we should be dating. I chatted a bit with her and since the “dating” thing was off the table, we were open and honest about what we thought about each other; frankly a little too honest and said some things that we probably shouldn’t have considering I’m in a relationship.

Didja get a handy at least?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:04 AM   #1808
MER

You really want a girl who doesn't care that you have a girl?
Those kind of girls won't care that you have a girl when she's your girl.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:08 AM   #1809
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Worked out for me (well mine actually cared that I had a girl, I was just irresistible.)
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:18 AM   #1810
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Worked out for me (well mine actually cared that I had a girl, I was just irresistible.)
OK but you had some icky years, yes?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:42 AM   #1811
Starter

Quote:
She cares that I have a girl. Neither of us are pursuing. Its just a shame that we couldn't be more honest earlier on. I was too laid back, and she wasn't good at giving signs.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:46 AM   #1812
MER

Quote:
She cares that I have a girl. Neither of us are pursuing. Its just a shame that we couldn't be more honest earlier on. I was too laid back, and she wasn't good at giving signs.
Johnny Depp says that if you have to choose between 2 people, always pick the 2nd. Because if the 1st one was meant to be you never would have seen the 2nd.

While we're on the subject, Heath Ledger says (said) you're supposed to keep the fights clean and the sex dirty.

And now you know my 2 go-to jokes when I have bridesmaid speech duties.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:48 AM   #1813
Banned

Quote:
OK but you had some icky years, yes?
Yes, completely unrelated to that though.

Our icky years were also extremely tame compared to a lot of relationships icky years (at least compared to the people we know, most never had a clue that we had issues).
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:50 AM   #1814
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Yes, completely unrelated to that though.

Our icky years were also extremely tame compared to a lot of relationships icky years (at least compared to the people we know, most never had a clue that we had issues).
I didn't mean it to sound... bitchy.
I'm very suspicious of couples that don't go through shit.

yay you anyways. I can't resist a street taco either.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:51 AM   #1815
Banned

Quote:
Johnny Depp says that if you have to choose between 2 people, always pick the 2nd. Because if the 1st one was meant to be you never would have seen the 2nd.

While we're on the subject, Heath Ledger says (said) you're supposed to keep the fights clean and the sex dirty.

And now you know my 2 go-to jokes when I have bridesmaid speech duties.
If I may, clean fights and dirty sex is a Kevin Bacon marital tip. And he is 100% correct.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread