Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 04:21 PM   #18061
Baba Ganoush

MAHOMES!!!!!!!!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 04:26 PM   #18062
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Keeping in the pocket is like if they want to be killed by a butcher knife instead of outside the pocket and hacked to pieces with a machete.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 04:27 PM   #18063
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Living in Colorado, my Chiefs tie would usually get me pity, if anyone noticed it at all.

For the last month, I’ve gotten dirtier looks from my co-workers than the last three years combined.

#feelsgoodman
I would flaunt a Mahomes Magic Tee for them. Rip your button up open all Superman style to reveal it too!
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 04:34 PM   #18064
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
I would flaunt a Mahomes Magic Tee for them. Rip your button up open all Superman style to reveal it too!
I like this idea and i'm going do it too for some donko fans at work. I just bought a 15 T shirt yesterday the jersey is just out of my budget but hoping Santa brings me one Xmas .
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 04:46 PM   #18065
I'll be back.

pew pew pew pew pew pew PEW PEW KABOOM POW KAPLOOIE

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 04:58 PM   #18066
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I think the best thing they can do is let him get into the redzone. Then defenses can use the EZ backline as a defender, the longball disappears, and they can rush 3 and fill the backend with fast dudes. If I'm a DC, I try to limit him to 3 points and call it a win.

FAX

The Pats used it in the first half even though PMII missed a couple of TD's to Hunt & Kelce. It would've been my strategy too.

Totally agree FAX!

FAX THE GENIUS!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 04:59 PM   #18067
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
wow

What is considered a "big-time throw"?
20+ yards?
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 05:03 PM   #18068
I’m a Mahomo!

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
pew pew pew pew pew pew PEW PEW KABOOM POW KAPLOOIE

Middle of the field 5-15 yards is his only weak spot.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 05:06 PM   #18069
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Middle of the field 5-15 yards is his only weak spot.
Which I kinda like. Middle of the field can be a dangerous place to throw the ball.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 05:09 PM   #18070
Devil's Advocate

Mahomes only weakness is his own maturity, which is understandable to get the jitters so early in his career, people are crowning him the savior of KC in just 3-4 games of football. If he puts all that aside and pretends hes playin NCAA backyard football, the Chiefs win multiple SB's
bsroyals54 has disabled reputation
Old 10-20-2018, 06:02 PM   #18071
I’m a Mahomo!

Charles Davis on Mahomes.
https://youtu.be/NjaLfZWxmfQ
Old 10-20-2018, 06:03 PM   #18072
I’m a Mahomo!

Complete SNF interview.
https://youtu.be/pp1GfY0RPsw
Old 10-20-2018, 06:07 PM   #18073
pie is never free

That passing chart is just

What an absolute GEM
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:10 PM   #18074
sorta mod-ish

He has a 0% completion rate on passes 50+ yards. /Jenkins
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:13 PM   #18075
Special Teams ACE!!!

Did anybody catch Andy Reid's interview that he did with Steve Mariucci prior to SNF?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.