Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:37 PM   #1786
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Looked like he didn't even have a limp
Let's hope he'll stay healthy from now on, and Houston teaches him proper from during leg day
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:39 PM   #1787
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Let's hope he'll stay healthy from now on, and Houston teaches him proper from during leg day
Someone asked him a few days ago if he will be out longer than expected and his response was "hell no".
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:40 PM   #1788
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Chris Jones, how bad was he limping?
I didn't see him limp & I think he did some pass rush/blocking drills with the 0-line. seem like good battles.

Although I got to say this before I forget the smack of the day belonged to Anthony Sherman on a poor unsuspecting kicker. Toward the end of practice and guys were settling down he snuck up behind Santos and delivered an ass slap you could hear around campus *SMACK* it was freaking funny.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:30 AM   #1789

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
So made it home ok what a long day ended up going to KC and eat at Hooters that's where my son wanted to go so I was obliged. I did want to stay for another day or two but if rain was going be in the forecast I didn't want drive around navigating like that.

Overall camp was as bit if not more fun than I though it would be. There were some great moments but mostly time well spent with my son for that I am thankful for the Chiefs letting us witness their practice it really did mean a lot to me and to see our future quarterback was just awesomeness.

Then at the end of practice 3 DB came over and asked for my autograph that was pretty cool. Didn't recognize two of them but Eric Murray was a real cool dude I hope he has a great season filling in for Eric Berry once in a while. Watched Marcus Peters do some ball drills wish he came over but it's all good. Holy shit had fun can't wait do it again. I'll have better idea what to expect and plan for next year and hope spend more days.

Man Patrick sure has some zip on that ball!

I c what I did there
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:47 AM   #1790
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Does anyone like Smitty?
You know the answer to this. I think pretty much everyone (for or against) has chimed in and stated how they feel about your "Smitty."
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:54 AM   #1791
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
I didn't see him limp & I think he did some pass rush/blocking drills with the 0-line. seem like good battles.

Although I got to say this before I forget the smack of the day belonged to Anthony Sherman on a poor unsuspecting kicker. Toward the end of practice and guys were settling down he snuck up behind Santos and delivered an ass slap you could hear around campus *SMACK* it was freaking funny.
Were they playing Kpass LOLB? From some reports the coaches were playing him almost everywhere in the front 7
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:13 AM   #1792
It was not a fair catch

I have been trying to keep the twitter list updated. Dropped the players that have been released. Added those that have twitter accounts-that I can find. If anyone finds something that I missed. Please PM me.

Happy Saturday.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:02 AM   #1793

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGdoOlfUQAA0k2M.jpg:small
Tamba Hali

@TambaHali91

Thanks 🙏 you Darren. #gochiefs #stayhydrated #gatorade #trainningcamp2017
View image on Twitter
21m

Good thing Tamba Hali is staying hydrated indoors hate to see him out there with the guys busting ass in the hot Missou and break a sweat.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:10 AM   #1794
MVP

Quote:
Good thing Tamba Hali is staying hydrated indoors hate to see him out there with the guys busting ass in the hot Missou and break a sweat.
You know that people in pictures aren't stuck there forever, right?
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:18 AM   #1795

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
You know that people in pictures aren't stuck there forever, right?

sarcasm
[sahr-kaz-uh m]

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
harsh or bitter derision or irony.
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark:

sarcasm play
noun sar·casm \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\
Popularity: Top 1% of lookups
Examples: sarcasm in a Sentence
Editor's Note: What is the Origin of sarcasm?
Tip: Synonym Guide

Definition of sarcasm https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individualb : the use or language of sarcasm
Old 08-05-2017, 06:21 AM   #1796
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGdoOlfUQAA0k2M.jpg:small
Tamba Hali

@TambaHali91

Thanks 🙏 you Darren. #gochiefs #stayhydrated #gatorade #trainningcamp2017
View image on Twitter
21m

He gave Clay a shout out!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:51 AM   #1797

Quote:
Were they playing Kpass LOLB? From some reports the coaches were playing him almost everywhere in the front 7
Well I know the RT had his hands full with a guy that very well could have been him and the RT practically tackled him & hold him down to stop him. I think in general the pocket with imaginary quarterback was collapsing.

Dee Ford and Eric Fisher battle was pretty good for both of them but I know Eric had his hands full too and iirr practically had to tackle Dee
Old 08-05-2017, 07:19 AM   #1798
Consuming CP souls

This thread is almost as embarrassing as the donco thread...almost. Those are some delusional cucks.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:24 AM   #1799
I'll be back.

Rocking the CP cap today
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1600.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	114764  
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:28 AM   #1800
I'll be back.

It's goddamn raining
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.