Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2024, 01:36 PM  
Gonna go back in time....

Pat mahomes senior arrested for DUI...

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/s/cAePJGQMWw
Uh oh, looks pretty happy in his mugshot.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:02 PM   #166
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
My dad has been on antibiotics the since the beginning of January so he can't mix alcohol. He bought the non-alcoholic Blue Moon and Guiness. He kept telling me to try it bc he liked it a lot. Didn't believe him.

I tried the non-alcoholic Blue Moon a few days ago and damn it was actually really good. Really surprised by that.

There's better options than ever nowadays from alternate transportation to non-alcoholic drinks that aren't shitty O'Douls
I honestly never really liked beer. I've drank enough of it to fill a water tower, but again, it was all about getting hammered. I can't remember the last time I drank one. So drinking non-alcohol beer would be utterly pointless to me.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 04:06 PM   #167
In Search of a Life

This isn't even remotely close to the Britt Reid situation.

Pat Sr. isn't a ****ing coach, and there's no victim here. Completely different situations.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 04:15 PM   #168
Baba Ganoush

Patrick Mahomes doesn’t seem fazed lol

https://x.com/bbqchiefs/status/1754264400859484386?s=46
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:19 PM   #169
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Patrick Mahomes doesn’t seem fazed lol

https://x.com/bbqchiefs/status/1754264400859484386?s=46
I think almost tripped! See he's distracted!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:20 PM   #170
MVP

Can his ****ing family just STFD and for 2 goddamn seconds?

Maybe I’M the crazy one here, but if a family member of mine was the face of the NFL I’d probably live a pretty straight and narrow lifestyle to make sure none of my shit unnecessarily landed on him.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 04:22 PM   #171
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
https://texas.arrests.org/search.php...&fpartial=True

Jesus Christ! Click on More Info on his page….

Daddy Mahomes is a real piece of work.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:25 PM   #172
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This isn't even remotely close to the Britt Reid situation.

Pat Sr. isn't a ****ing coach, and there's no victim here. Completely different situations.
No, I get that.

I just mean in terms of a distraction. Something else for Pat to have to worry about instead of the ****ing Super Bowl.

Pops needs to keep his drunk ass out of vehicle.

Dude’s already got the weight of the world on his shoulders talking about his all time legacy compared to Brady, etc. and now he’s gonna have to take more stupid questions from reporters about his family.

‘Pat, do you feel that stuff going on outside of football with your family is a distraction for you right now?’

You know SOMEONE is gonna ask that stupid ass question.

And we all know Pat likes the Twitter. That shit will be blowing up on there all around from Pats fans, Bengals fans, Ravens fans, Donko fans, etc.

Just a bunch of stupid extra bullshit he doesn’t need right now.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 04:27 PM   #173
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
No, I get that.

I just mean in terms of a distraction. Something else for Pat to have to worry about instead of the ****ing Super Bowl.

Pops needs to keep his drunk ass out of vehicle.

Dude’s already got the weight of the world on his shoulders talking about his all time legacy compared to Brady, etc. and now he’s gonna have to take more stupid questions from reporters about his family.

‘Pat, do you feel that stuff going on outside of football with your family is a distraction for you right now?’

You know SOMEONE is gonna ask that stupid ass question.

And we all know Pat likes the Twitter. That shit will be blowing up on there all around from Pats fans, Bengals fans, Ravens fans, Donko fans, etc.

Just a bunch of stupid extra bullshit he doesn’t need right now.
Dude, Pat isn't going to let this "distract" him from the ultimate goal. The game is still a week away. It's not even remotely THAT serious.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:30 PM   #174
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Ok I’ve said my piece, this really is the last time I peek into this thread and I recommend you do the same.

It’s Super Bowl week, peeps. Don’t take it for granted. This shit isn’t worth the energy or attention.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 04:33 PM   #175
Baba Ganoush

Lock the ****ing thread
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 04:35 PM   #176
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ird-dui-charge

He’s facing 2-10yrs per TX law. Yeah, no distraction here. **** this is just stupid. Oh well whatever happens, happens.
No one gets that if they can afford an attorney. Period. He will have to serve 10 days regardless of the plea deal and will have an ignition interlock installed. All that will be months away though.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:35 PM   #177
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Super.This is just the kind of shit we need right before the Super Bowl to distract Pat from the goal at hand.
Yes this is very unfortunate BUT the silver lining on this is that Pat has been living with this as an ACOA (Adult child of an alcoholic) for a long time and also from his childhood as well, not to mention his "drama queen train wreck younger brother". He is used to chaos and the way children of alcoholics cope and into adulthood are one of two paths. Either they "compartmentalize" as a survival skill both mentally and emotionally or they become "drunks/drug addicts" themselves.

Because Pat is firstborn he is naturally "the responsible one" who has chosen to "compartmentalize" meaning he has learned to block out all "negative thoughts and emotions" about his Dad's issue during crucial times in order to function and most of the time function at a very high level to compensate and medicate himself mentally and emotionally. He has been doing this all of his life and is very used to this but that being said, on a grand stand public level(SB LVIII) poses another challenge BUT Pat will adapt(mentally and emotionally)as he always has for what is needed I assure you. I am not worried in the least about his upcoming performance. What I am worried for is his mental and emotional health afterwards in that the downside of compartmentalizing is IF he does not have a safety valve outlet for his mental and emotional relief thus stuffing and owning others feelings and feeling responsible for their happiness which is a very "real thing" that is just ABSOLUTELY TOXIC in the long term. You hope that Pat and his mom are not 'enablers' that feel responsible for everything SR. and young brother throw at their family. Guess what EVEN the Mahomes family have problems just like all the rest of us regardless of fame and fortune.

Quote:
Hope this doesn’t turn into a repeat of 2021 with Andy Reid and his idiot son.
Nah, what Andy needed were all his starting o-line players to be healthy but instead we only had 1 or 2 I believe. If those guys had been healthy we win that game even in spite of Britt's bonehead move.

Just so you know Andy is great "compartmentalizer" as well. Think about what he just went through leaving Philly, his son just overdosed and died and immediately took our KC HC job and didn't miss a beat. You don't think he struggles with a ton of guilt playing the "cats in the cradle" Dad all of his professional coaching career about not being fully there for his boys, because of the huge demand of time it takes to be a successful NFL head coach? Andy HAS paid a price for sure. Hopefully he has an outlet for himself.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:41 PM   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
No one gets that if they can afford an attorney. Period. He will have to serve 10 days regardless of the plea deal and will have an ignition interlock installed. All that will be months away though.
Okay but it sounds like for his second offense he did 40 days in 2019. It sounds like #3 is a pretty major escalation in sentencing above that. I'm sure it won't be 10 years, but would think it's considerably worse than 40 days.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:43 PM   #179
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:44 PM   #180
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Is this guy a raging alcoholic, or just a moron? I hope it's the latter, but in my experience people who still drink like they're in their teens/20s and are in their 50s tend to be the former.

God knows I've done more than my share of drunken dipshittery, but that's all 30+ years in the rearview mirror now. I just don't get people who can't outgrow it.
Generally speaking, people with 3 DUIs aren't just morons.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.