Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-30-2021, 02:10 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign C Austin Blythe

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 07:52 PM   #166
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Weird. He was a 7th round pick to Indy coming out. Hope he sucks less than Reiter...
Solid player. Not very big or athletic. Plays smart though. I was unhappy to see the Colts let him go.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 08:02 PM
In58men
This message has been deleted by In58men.
Old 03-30-2021, 08:08 PM   #167
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You have terrible football takes
Nice

So you think signing a guy to a one year deal crosses a that position off of Veachs draft sheet. I don’t. The draft is about the long term direction of the team. Center is one of our biggest needs.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-30-2021, 08:15 PM   #168
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Crazy but we are really going to have 5 new starters across that offensive line come Week 1.
I mean the entire planet saw what a cluster**** that o-line was in the Super Bowl. No doubt it was priority one for Veach as soon as he flew back to KC from Tampa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
just imagine having actual running lanes for CEH, like god damn I was so tired of us not being able to get a push at all
I for one am very interested to see Mahomes have a legit play action threat in his offensive arsenal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
I like this signing.

Eliminates a need heading into the draft.

LT, WR, then BPA.

Turns out Burt knows what he’s doing after all (unless the contract terms are exorbitant).
I demand we draft either Brevin Jordan or Hunter Long for TE #2, as well.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 08:18 PM   #169
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Crazy but we are really going to have 5 new starters across that offensive line come Week 1.
Not me nor you as I recall but there are going to be a couple of people crowing and expecting some people to eat crow if and when that happens.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-30-2021, 08:24 PM   #170
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I don’t know this, but I’d bet money on it.

Clark Hunt has made a few “power moves” in the past...Signing Bowe and Berry being 2 of them.

After the Super Bowl, I bet he had an end of year meeting with Veach and Clark made an executive decision to never let that position group embarrass the team again.

Also, hopefully this leaves enough space to sign a quality starter at DE before the draft.

I think it does.
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Veach may have realized on his own that the OL needed to be rebuilt from scratch given the injuries and deficiencies. I might even think the JakeFs and okchiefs of the world could see that without Clark Hunt’s intervening.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 08:26 PM   #171
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Nice

So you think signing a guy to a one year deal crosses a that position off of Veachs draft sheet. I don’t. The draft is about the long term direction of the team. Center is one of our biggest needs.
Blythe, Thuney, and Allergarti can all play center
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 08:42 PM   #172
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Veach may have realized on his own that the OL needed to be rebuilt from scratch given the injuries and deficiencies. I might even think the JakeFs and okchiefs of the world could see that without Clark Hunt’s intervening.
Some people have a real need to see an authoritarian strong man.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 08:42 PM   #173
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Nowhere in that post did I say Veach didn’t see it on his own.

But, thanks.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 08:59 PM   #174
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Blythe, Thuney, and Allergarti can all play center
OK, you go believe that the Chiefs won't consider drafting a center because of that...
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-30-2021, 09:19 PM   #175
MVP

Quote:
OK, you go believe that the Chiefs won't consider drafting a center because of that...
Versatility and value is the key. So yes, but not early.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-30-2021, 09:28 PM   #176
Veteran

Couldn’t Long also beat out Niang at RT?
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-30-2021, 09:55 PM   #177
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Couldn’t Long also beat out Niang at RT?
He made the Pro Bowl at both positions. Popularity contest, yes, but it still holds some weight.

In Veach and Andy we trust.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 10:10 PM   #178
MVP

Quote:
All three of you sound like ****ing morons. I don’t blame him for blocking either of you.
He's one of those guys that likes to dish it but can't take it. Sensitive little bitch really. Reminds me of you in a way. No big loss.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-30-2021, 10:10 PM   #179
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
They have 3 guys who can play the position pretty well still have no LT, WR, possible DE, and could still use another corner.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 10:14 PM   #180
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
They have 3 guys who can play the position pretty well still have no LT, WR, possible DE, and could still use another corner.
Allegretti is not a center.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.