Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2022, 07:24 AM   #2
Life is changing..

RIP
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:35 AM   #3
Wasted away again...

Please, please, please let Mahomes and the offense huddle up like this on their first offensive possession tomorrow night.

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 07:46 AM   #4
Be Kind To Your Pets

Sadness beyond words.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dawson-daydone.jpg (38.7 KB, 69 views)
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 09:04 AM   #5
Good dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Sadness beyond words.
Beautiful picture. So fitting right now.

Thanks Lenny. My first sports hero
Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:56 AM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Please, please, please let Mahomes and the offense huddle up like this on their first offensive possession tomorrow night.

I want the Chiefs to line up on the first play of the SB to honor Lenny the cool.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 10:22 AM   #7
On my throne

Quote:

I'd rather Mahomes does it on either the 1st snap against AZ or the Chargers. I don't want him playing tomorrow night.
chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.
Old 08-25-2022, 07:53 PM   #8
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:

Woohoo!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20220825-192340_Facebook.jpg (180.0 KB, 79 views)
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 07:46 AM   #9
Supporter

Rest in Peace Lenny
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:46 AM   #10
The Recruiter

Legend Lenny!! RIP
ralittleus has disabled reputation
Old 08-24-2022, 07:47 AM   #11
'Tis my eye!

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:54 AM   #12
Has a particular set of skills

87 is a good love life. He was genuinely beloved by many, including me. RIP Lenny the cool. You'll always be remembered.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:54 AM   #13
Veteran

Rest in peace, Lenny! I look forward to honoring your career and your life tomorrow at Arrowhead and throughout the year! I truly enjoyed listening to your voice on gamedays in the car and I will miss it dearly.

Wish I could've watched you play, but I will take the stories my father and grandfathers would tell me.

My thoughts and prayers are with Lenny and his family
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-24-2022, 07:55 AM   #14
legend

Rest Easy Lenny.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:56 AM   #15
Starter

Crying today for the loss of this great Chief.
64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.