Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2022, 05:29 PM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

**** Thurs Nite Sadness - Prime members only ****

steelers at browns

Amazon prime streaming
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:47 PM   #166
I’m a Mahomo!

Tony G is such a pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:47 PM   #167
That's just f***in' stupid

Richard Sherman is terrible, as is the fat former LT.

CLE rushing game is pretty good. Two GREAT RBs, decent OL. Defense is trash.

Pitt will never go anywhere with Trubisky.
Without Watt, their D is meh at best. They have been getting run on all season.

Last edited by HC_Chief; 09-22-2022 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: Autocorrect is and retarted moran
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:49 PM   #168
MVP

Why can't watching the mascots play football be the halftime show?
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:49 PM   #169
MVP

Being stuck watching commercials sucks ass. I always DVR an event like this game, watch the recording in real time and when they go to commercials flip to something else I have recorded for a few minutes. Then flip back and FF through the commercials. I go weeks without seeing a commercial. Pretty sure if I had to watch commercials I’d just stop watching TV completely. I don’t know how people deal with this shit. It’s too much of a pain in the ass to switch channels because I’m watching through my laptop on my television.

That being said this game is more entertaining than I thought it would be. What an insane catch by Pickens!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:52 PM   #170
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Tony G is such a pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No doubt. It is 59 degrees in Cleveland rn. Jesus, man, that is comfortable. Tony G is wearing gloves and whining about it being "so cold, guys"
Maybe he needs to start eating meat again. Iron deficient mofo
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:55 PM   #171
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
No doubt. It is 59 degrees in Cleveland rn. Jesus, man, that is comfortable. Tony G is wearing gloves and whining about it being "so cold, guys"
Maybe he needs to start eating meat again. Iron deficient mofo
It was 54 today and I didnt even wear a coat.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:57 PM   #172
It was not a fair catch

I have a kid they call Brownie. He looks like the elf in the middle of the field.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:57 PM   #173
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
It was 54 today and I didnt even wear a coat.
Yeah that's perfect weather unless you're in shorts and a t shirt. I can't wait until that's KC weather.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:58 PM   #174
MVP

I’d kill for 59 right now. Our nighttime lows are just now getting into the upper 70s, and that’s at 4:30am.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 07:59 PM   #175
Politically Incorrect

#23 Thompson sucks. He ran away from a tackle earlier and ran the wrong way on that screen.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 08:00 PM   #176
It was not a fair catch

stole our play
Old 09-22-2022, 08:01 PM   #177
pie is never free

Sooo bored right now, just about ready to switch it off and watch something else
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 08:02 PM   #178
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Sooo bored right now, just about ready to switch it off and watch something else
Snap out of it. Remember when it was June and you'd lick a coyotes taint for real football.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 08:04 PM   #179
It was not a fair catch

torn ACL or achilles
Old 09-22-2022, 08:04 PM   #180
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Bizarre looking injury
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote